Chapter 7

~After breakfast~

John left to go to the dormitories to fix sera's stuff,"oh,geez this is gonna be a heck of an exercise,especially in this huge dormitory building" John sights in a trouble some sound

•time skip•

"Geez,finally done that took me a while....hmmm wonder what's sera's doing?" ~at Johns place~ "so bored, when is John coming back~" *knocks!!* "hello?!,hello?!,JONH OPEN THE DOOR?!" a man with a deep voice was screaming angrly to open the door "wow,now theirs trouble *sight* better call john" as soon as sera grabs her phone to call john,john calls her (A.N totally cliche but I like it this way ^_^)
"hey,john great timing theirs a guy shouting screaming your name" "What?!,(oh shoot totally forgot that dad was coming to visit me!!)" "hey,john why so silent?" "nothing,ill be home in a minute d-dont let him in yet!" *beep~•* "okay?,well that was kinda weird but Eh,what Evs" John dashed like the flash to his house well he used a little bit of his powers for him not to run out of breath....

~time skip~•

"Finally almost here,oh god I see dad banging on the door, better call him fist before....he gets he even more mad",john talked to his dad using his phone,he explaind everything that but his dad asked *sight* "then whose in their?" "a-about....that I'll explain that when we get inside" he stutters they get inside and when got his dad saw a girl sleeping on the sofa with beautiful pink hair (A.N I don't know what's her hair called is it magenta? Or pink?...not sure) "So john who's the girl?"he asked " i can explain that later but fist of all u should at least unpack your stuff"