Chapter Twenty Two

1 Month ago

Eisuke P.O.V.

As I leave my mansion I notice that his not coming. His not there at his usual spot where he is watching. Everyday he always come here trying to talk to me. Yet i have no time for that. I already have Masaru. But I felt something is missing. I try to think of it yet I'm not interested to know what is missing. So all I did was work and spent time with Masaru. 

It wasn't until. 

I realize that I was looking for him. 

I went outside and went to the near bush where he always hides. i thought that I could find him there but I was wrong. He was not there. I thought felt relief but I felt upset.

Ever since the day that I last saw him. I saw a broken and depressed look on his face at first i didn't care but now. Ive been expecting that he is coming. But he didn't come. At first I thought it was a good thing but now. I started to get worried. What happened to him? Did he gave up?

I try to stop thinking of him but.....

He is the only person I've been thinking. I started to feel anxiety. I don't know what is going on to his life. Then after that I contacted Luke.

He told me that he was doing fine. I felt relief that he's okay. After that conversation with Luke. I started to expect again that his coming 

.

.

.

But he didn't show up....

Now its been 1 month. 

Baba dragged me with him to watch over Daisuke. At first I felt irritated but kind of happy I guess that Im going to see him. But an unexpected view came to me. Seeing him there unconscious made my heart stop. I told Baba That ill carry him. Then suddenly I felt that his light. He lost a lot of weight. When we got to the hospital. Its like time stops when they're trying to bring back Daisuke. It didn't take long his back with us again. I didn't take too long there. So I left.

When I got home. I went to my room and took a quick nap.

.

.

.

.

Suddenly I heard a heart beat then later on I hear nothing. I open my eyes and saw myself on a chapel. All my closest friends are there. Soryu is on his knees in front of him is a coffin. Then I started to approached him. Then I notice people are looking at me with a pale look on their eyes. When I finally reach Soryu. I saw the person who is inside the coffin. 

And its Daisuke. 

.

.

To be Continued