~Chapter Eighteen~

Daisuke P.O.V.

It was so bright. It's like a light is right in front of my eyes. So I open my eyes slowly then I saw the blue sky.

Huh? Where am I?

I felt comfortable. I don't feel any pain at all.

Am I dead?!

Is this heaven?!

I slowly sit up and notice a beautiful place around me. I stood up slowly and started to look around and notice that this is place is like a garden.

A peaceful place.

I look down and notice my clothes were all white. I don't remember owning this kind of clothes.

But.....one thing is making me curious. What is this place? What am I doing here?

Lots of questions started to run inside my head and it also started to ache. But suddenly fades away. I felt someone is watching me. I turn around and saw a woman.

But it's not just a woman. This woman looks familiar.

Wait?! She looks like the picture of my mom. Is she mom?

"Mom?"

The woman looked at me with wide eyes and started to run away.

"Wait'!"

I started to run and try to catch her. Then I started to run faster until I reach her. I touch her shoulders then she turn around and looks at me. I gasped and couldn't believe from what I saw.

The woman smile at me with sparkles in her eyes.

"Hello Daisuke."

It felt like time stop as she spoke to me. I can't believe this is happening.

"Mom....."

"That's right." She said. My eyes turn wide. I didn't know what to do. Then suddenly I felt mom hugged my tightly. A smile form into my lips and I hugged her back. A tear suddenly falls into my eyes then I felt mom takes the tears away. "It's okay.. I'm here." She pays my back lightly comforting me.

"Is it really you mom?" I asked. Mom looked at me and nodded with a smile on her lips and a small tear run down from her cheeks.

"I'm sorry...."

What?

"Im sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry I was not there watching you grow up. But I have to do it so you can live Daisuke. Please don't feel like it's your fault. You did nothing wrong." She said and wipes her tears away.

I don't understand.

"Mom?" "Hmmm?" "Why does dad hate me?" As I asked her she suddenly turns pale. "His not really mad." She said. I look back to her and waited for her to continue.

"I know from the inside of your father that he cares about you. I can feel it." She said.

.
.
.

"You think so?"

"Of course. Maybe there's a reason why this happen. But I want you to tell you these. Please don't think anything bad about your father. He might not act a real father to you. But I can feel he loves you." She said

A smile form into her lips while I remain quiet thinking of something to say about it.

But before I could say something. The sky suddenly turn black.

Huh? What's going on?

I look back to mom and notice that she started to fade. "Wait! Mom!" When I try to touch her she suddenly disappears.

What's going on!

I started to look around and notice everything is turning dark and the surrounding started to look dead.

Then I started to run.

.
.

As fast as I can.

Then suddenly I felt the ground sinking. Then suddenly.

I felt the ground suddenly opens and turned into a big hole then I fall down from that hole with full of darkness. As I try to reach from above. Nothing. I tried to call my mom yet I couldn't speak.

Then suddenly I started to feel nightmares in my head and also j started to hear voices.

"You're not my son!"

"It's your fault!"

"No one needs you!"

"I will never forgive you!"

"Leave!"

"You don't belong here!"

I cover my ears tightly trying to ignore all the voices that I've been hearing yet no luck. I started to feel tears running down to my cheeks because I started to feel scared. I can't take it anymore!

"STOP IT!!"

🖐To be Continued🖐