Everything since that dreadful day....

Harry found the person he was looking for at the park flaunting with others around his age with red solo cups.

A Halloween party.

And alcohol?

Harry frowned as he emerged himself out of thin air and blended in with the drunken adolescents.

Louis was underage but why was he holding one of those alcoholic beverage drinks?

As harry reached the lone boy sitting below a tree with a sad frozen laughter plastered on his pink face, his heart dropped.

The once bright eyes turned dark with the night and something more darker, grief.

Throwing his cup away, Harry kneeled next to Louis, forgetting everything and everyone else.

"Lou! Snap out of it!" yelled Harry, having trouble ripping the red solo cup from Louis' surprisingly strong grip.

At first, Louis spat curses at him but slowly his voice dissolved as he stared at Harry in detail.

Harry, being to shocked and trained on sobering up Louis, didn't pay attention to the boy's gasps and muttering.

Ignoring the flying punches and struggling from Louis', Harry managed to drag the drunk boy away from the center of the party.

Harry led them both to the park's washroom.

"Hey hey hey! leave me alone! W-Who the fuck are - do you think you are?" Louis panted, "wha - where am I?"

Instead of having his questions answered, Louis was splashed with cold water from the water fountain.

Spluttering, Louis opened his eyes to face the unpleased look of the stranger who took him.

"What the hell?!"

He brushed away his wet bangs from his eyes to see better.

"I will answer your questions after you wake up." said the stranger, turning around to the bench that was by the fountain.

Louis gaped at the boy in disbelief.

Who the fuck did he think he was?

Who the fuck even is he?

Taking deep breaths, Louis felt his heart slow down and his mind clear up.

Once he felt a hundred percent sure he could hold a normal conversation and speak sense, he slowly walked over to the curly haired boy waiting for him on the bench.

The boy smiled at him and patted the other half of the bench, which was empty, for him to sit.

When Louis stood his ground five feet away, the stranger shrugged and sat up.

"Do you feel okay? Can you think clearly - do you know what I'm saying?" asked the stranger with a concerned look.

Louis didn't look at him as he replied, "I'm not a child."

The stranger nodded with a sarcastic look, "oh yes. That's why you, an underaged sixteen year old, practically drowned yourself with alcohol. Very adult-like."

Louis glared at the stranger.

He didn't even know him and he himself looked around his age.

Who is he to scold him?

Who is he?

"You're probably underaged like me and part of the party too so you should be talking, Curly." spat Louis, arms uncrossed.