2007

#2007

Harry couldn't do it anymore; stop trying.

He realized this when he was unaware of interacting with Louis last year.

He didn't even know he was talking in his mind; he thought he was talking to himself.

And when he saw those blue clear eyes stare skeptically right at him and then saw the lost boy look for him, still Harry couldn't stop.

He so wanted to talk to Louis again and staying away from him was impossible.

It was tearing him apart.

It was selfish of him, he knew too well but he had to.

For his sanity and hopefully Louis' as well.

Hopefully at least a little part of Louis still does.

Doorbells chimed from next door as Harry stood at the porch of the house.

He scanned the houses and streets littered with people dressed as actors, characters, monsters, etc.

So far he had only spotted Louis twice, roaming around with his school friends.

Louis had gone out for Halloween with his group of friends an hour ago.

Which was a good thing that he was socially active and enjoying his life again (sort of).

Tearing away from the scenery before him, Harry turned around and looked through the window of the house.

Jay and her new husband, Bobby Horan, were eating in the kitchen while talking and laughing over something.

Harry smiled a little, not because of the happy sight but of what that meant.

She was preoccupied inside and away from Louis who was outside and most likely alone from his attitude of being closed off.

Perfect situation for Harry to be left unnoticed.

Finally some real alone time.

Just him and Louis, Louis and him.

Once again, reunited.

Counting to ten, Harry trudged off the porch and to the crowds partially hidden by the blanket of night.

It was risky to confront Louis, Harry knew that too well, but he had hope.

This past year Louis had starting drawing again and writing words in the corner of his room by the window.

Although the last time Harry properly spoke to Louis, he had told him to keep drawing since, that wasn't what gave him hope to believe his sweet, beautiful Louis was still there.

It was the contents of his actions.

In his drawings he's been sketching eyes, green eyes.

Eyes shaped and styled just like Harry's.

It couldn't have been a mere coincidence.

Then the scribbles on the walls made by him all spelled out and worded as 'forever and always' written over and over again in that same spot where Harry always stood at at first appearance.

Impossible to be a coincidence.

Louis knew, he remembered.

And that was all for Harry to find him and explain everything to him.