1992

#1992

Though Jay had left the heater on for her two year old son to be warm during the cold fall night, the nursery was ice cold.

It wasn't the night air that was the cause but a spirit.

A cold, evil spirit.

This was the second year where the ghost visited the brightly painted room.

The crib was still the same and nothing seemed to be different from last year, except the growth and development of the baby boy occupying the room.

Yes, the young child was bigger and more experienced to life around him.

But he wasn't ready to take part in the ghost's purpose.

A little longer the restless evil had to wait but luckily, he had all eternity.

"Hello, Louis. Did you miss me?"

The baby, once again, was awake and alert.

The innocent smile was there as well, shining brightly at the stranger who wasn't quite a stranger.

The man placed a hand on the crib, still not finding enough will in him to touch the child.

"It's too soon. But the time will come eventually."

Louis tilted his head and squealed in joy when the man clucked his tongue softly.

"Wish I didn't only have a day to taunt and torment your mother slowly."

The child giggled, clueless to everything the man was saying.

This pleased and amused the man even more.

The more clueless and oblivious the boy was, the easier and more effective everything would be.

Revenge was closer and it only took ten years of waiting.

"Goodbye baby."

Out of all the things, the boy understood those words.

Louis started crying and making sounds, waking his mother from the next room.

By the time Jay appeared, the stranger vanished, creating the same scenario as last year.

But the mother was just as clueless as her two year old son.

I'll check up on you next fall. See you soon.

The cold, raspy voice whispered in the baby's mind.

[A/N: Creepy as fuck though like imagine this happening to your kid behind your back omg. So do you have any ideas of why Harry is getting back at Jay? And what Jay did to Harry that he would do this? (double update wow)]