Chapter 27

So like school sucks guys. I am sorry for not updating like I should I know I say that a lot but between school, work and home I just havnt had the will to really sit down and write. I recently got on and saw some comments that really made me feel greIOkat! I cant remember who the people were right now, but they had commented on a rant I had a while ago on here. I love the support I get as a writer from you guys and how yaw stick with me through me horrible updating. I've been dealing with a lot of shit recently from people at school becuase I am proud of who I am and I don't ever deny it to them and I wear shirts clearly stating I'm not striaght. I unfortunatly live in a little town in east Texas so I have a lot of homophobes in school and in my family, not that I'm out to my family. Of course I'm proud of who I am, but I get enough from school I really dont want to deal with it at home, I hear my mom down talk the LGBT community enough without her actually knowing I'm Bi. I hope everyone is doing great and you enjoy this update! I think I'm going to work and try to get this story wrapped up before Christmas so look forward to that! Hope you enjoy the song up top! Broken Hallelujah by The Afters. Another song I've been listening to a lot and relating to.

Chapter 27

I land in the driveway to Booths and Bone's house. "Tell Tony I'll be late home tonight, I'm sure he forgot or just didn't hear me when I told him I was coming here." I tell Jarvis as I step out of my suit. Walking up to their door I move the bottle of wine I brought to my other hand with the beer for guys so I had a free hand and knocked. Almost immediately Booth opens the door smiling.

"Hey kid! Everyone else is already here come on in!" Booth moves out of my way and takes the drinks from my hand.

"Hows the shoulder?" I ask.

"It's great, I'll be back in the feild in no time!" Booth tells me.

Brennon comes over and frowns. "Not until your fully healed you wont be,"  she tells him then smiles and hugs me.

Dinner was great everyone from the lab was there, it was rare now days we all got to get together outside of the labs now days. Everyone had kids or other things going onin their life. As much as I hated to I knew if i didnt deleiver my knews tonight I would chicken out till the last minute which would be wrong of me so i stand up to get everyones attention.

"I have somthing I need to tell everyone since we're all together, I'm leaving. I've had the best time with all of you, but I need to find my father, and after that I'm going to move away with him for good. I have been negleting my training for years and I need to get my powers fully under control, I also just need my dad. I havn't truly been able to be with him for a really long time. I of course will be back to visit when I can..." I cut off my ramble and look around at everyone instead of the table.

"It's okay Luna, we understand," Bones said. She of all people I know would understand, well at least the part of my needing to continue my training and learning my powers part. She is always in the persuit of learning.

The rest of the night we spent talking, telling stories of my time with them and just enjoying the last time I would see them for a long time. After I leave and get back to Avengers headquarters I break the news to my family. Thor of course wanted to insist upon coming with me, but I told him he had Earth and Asgard to look after and that I would be fine, if I needed help I would come get them. I had a lot more trouble over my leaving with the Avengers then I did with my squint family, but in the end they knew I wasnt changing my mind, I was going after my father. I packed that night knowing I had a long journey and spent my last night in the room I grew up in.

----Next Morning----

I wake up earler then anyone else so I wouldnt have to face the goodbyes again. Calling for the bifrost I am swept away to Asgard where I use my fahters secrete passegeway to reach the world tree and travel it's branches.