0062:
I will.

I laugh. I should send this to P'Arthit to but I know P'Kongpob or P'Knot will share it with him.

"Why are you laughing?" I forget about P'Pha.

I put my phone away so he won't know I'm was LINE with P'Kong or hello to the new phone.

"Nothing, the crazy angel gang send a random funny video to our group chatting room." I open my mouth and ask him to feed me again, so he will distract from the phone.

And he did. I love you, my Mo.

...

Phana is like a rain on the sunny day that makes a mess with people while Wayo is the rainbow after the rain that makes people smile."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit POV

Weekend, Sunday Morning - Arthit & Kongpob Room.

A week after Arthit and Wayo change the soul back.

"Ahh..." I open my eye and feel the burn at my abdomen and sore on my ass. I also feel some sting from my neck, must be from Kongpob bite mark.

 I also feel some sting from my neck, must be from Kongpob bite mark

"Morning P'Arthit." Kongpob smile to me.

"Move away I need to go to the bathroom." I try to stand but...

"Ouch...ouch...ouch." Kongpob catches me from falling to the ground and scope me with his muscle, dark brown tan color skin arms.

Wow...wow...wow...

What are you thinking Mr. ex-head hazer? Keep your head together, you a mad at him for making your morning feel like hell.

"Let me help you P'Arthit." I really want to kiss this kid.