She moved making me jump. I noticed she was groaning. She began to open her eyes. I didn't know where Hayes had went. He had disappeared and only the good lord knew were he was. Sky opened her eyes and looked around to get focused. Her eyes landed on me and she jumped out of her bed.

"Manda, you're here, you're here," she yelled. I laughed with her and she jumped in my arms. She gave me a small hug. I put her right back down. She was wearing princess pajamas.

"Okay, now, time to get dressed missy," I told her holding up her dress. She clapped and began removing her pajamas. It amazed me that she was so grown. She was only five but she was smart.

She removes her pajamas and grabbed the dress from my hands. She slipped it over her head. She pulled her arms through the sleeves. She then made sure it was fixed right. I smiled at her because she looked so cute. She grabbed the sandals from me and put them on her feet. She looked at me and smiled.

"Piggy tails," she said. I nodded and she turned. I began brushing her hair. She didn't move though. I pulled one side up and never even seen Cameron standing in her door. I began to pull the other one up and Cameron moves in, startling me.

"Well, she really likes you," he said as I pulled her hair into the holder. I patted her back and turned her to face me. She looked so cute.

"Well, you are all set," I told her as she ran out the door and yelled for Nash. Cameron smiled at me and shook his head. I began inching closer.

"What, you think that because I don't have children that I don't like them," I began. He shook his head and put it down.

"No it's just," he stopped and looked at me with a serious face, "Shes never warmed up to anyone, but she loves you."

That got to me. Why did she love me so much? Most usually kids looked at me, smiled, then walked off. Even if I wanted to be a kid doctor, I rarely see kids that like being around me. I scare most of them. In fact, it's as if she needed someone like me.

"Well, I'm going to go downstairs, breakfast is ready," I said as I began to walk downstairs.

As I was walking I was reminded that I never had anything to do with people. I wasn't a people person. But with this family, it was different. So far Hayes and Sky have taken up with me. Nash says things to me but they are mostly rude. Cameron is one if my best friends. The only thing missing was that one thing we all look for, love.

I arrived downstairs to see Nash and Sky in the kitchen sitting at the table. Something told me to walk out and ignore anything Nash had to say. I did just the opposite. I walked in and sat beside Sky. Cameron trailed behind me. He sat on the other side with Nash. He smiled at the meal. Nash looked surprised.

"Wow, I must say, this looks and smells amazing," Nash said causing me to loose all control inside. He just complimented my food.

"Looks good Mandy," Cam said as he began piling his plate with food. Something told me I needed to thank Nash but he had been rude.

"Thanks Cam," I said putting a few things on Sky's plate she clapped. I put some food in my plate as well. Which reminded me.me where was Hayes?

"Hey have you seen Hayes he's been gone a while," I asked the boys. They shook their heads. I didn't understand that boy. He was there one minute and the next he was gone.

As I ate my meal I kept worrying about Hayes. I know he couldn't have been asleep this long. It had been about two hours since we seen each other. Maybe e went for a walk. Or maybe he was with a friend. He would have called if he done either. Sky kept making fun of Cam and Nash. I didn't blame her. She was the funniest little thing ever. She reminded me of someone I use to know. My little sister. I missed them.