Playing mom

"Where the hell have you been," I screamed in Hayes face. This is the third time this week he has came in three hours late. I told him nine he came home at midnight. I was so upset I thought I was going to slap him. He was being a smart-elic

"I was with friends," he said making me angrier. Yeah, and you're late.

"You are three hours late Hayes," I yelled. Cameron an Nash had taken Sky to Cams house. Hayes was grounded. From now on, he wasn't to see his friends.

"You're grounded for a week," I told him. He gave me a 'whatever' look.

"You're not my mom," he said walking away. I grabbed his arm and he didn't pull away.

"No you're mom told me to do what was needed and this, is what I'm doing, so deal with it, no friends for a week," I said pointing upstairs. He rolled his eyes and went upstairs in a hurry.

I didn't know what I was going to do with him. He needed to learn what it was like to be a teenager with a normal mom. And I was doing that with him. I was trying to teach him right. His mom did say I could do the grounding and sending to rooms. They trusted me. Even if they didn't know about the drinking spell I went into. Hayes didn't know either. Nash and Cameron hasn't said a word to me about punishing Hayes. They agreed he needed punishing. With that thought, I headed upstairs and ran into my room.

I laid down and plugged my phone in. Something told me that Hayes would be very angry in the morning. I didn't mind the yelling. I could tell back. But in front of Sky, that would not happen. I would not allow it. So I closed my eyes and faded into the night.

Here was the thing about fifteen year old males, they were out for one thing. And I didn't have any intention on hat happening in my house. Even if it wasn't my house, I was to treat it like

It was. This was no longer about getting a Job to pay for my home. It was about helping these kids with their family issues. Chad and Liz were hardly ever home. When they were they didn't pay attention to any of the kids. I knew what was going on but they should have tried to act like a family.

I woke up thinking about the kids. I felt sorry for them. Even if Hayes was a rebellious teen, he was only that way because if his parents. And they did have work but again they could at least come home every once in a while. I knew what it was like having parents gone most of the time. I was in Hayes' place. I was a rebel once. And then the accident happened and I stopped my teenage rebellion. The thing about that was, I didn't care what anyone told me. Hayes gets upset with me. He knows I'm right. I had no choice.

I got up from the bed and slipped a robe over my shorts and tank top. I was in no mood for arguing with Hayes this morning. But it was coming. I just wished he'd understand what it was like to be like me. I didn't want anything to happen to this family but he needed to know what I went through. My own voice wouldn't prove anything. I needed a family member. But no one was close enough to me to contact.

I eased my way downstairs knowing the others would be home. They were suppose to come in early this morning. They knew what was about to happen with Hayes. If it made any sense, even I knew before they left. He was so annoyingly rebellious. I wanted him to just take a break and grow up. So I wandered into the kitchen to hear footsteps. I seen Hayes with a bag on his back. He was trying to sneak out.

"So, no breakfast then," I said causing him to turn. He turned around in fear an defeat. He rolled his eyes.

"Well, it's obvious, I was sneaking out," he said throwing his bag on the floor. He put both arms out then down again.

"Why," I asked. He smirked then tilted his head.

"For one, I don't like being here, I am completely bored, two you are here and I don't want to be near you," he said as my feelings did not inch. He didn't mean that. He was mad because I was making him mind me.

Play boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें