important message #2

so, um.

i don't really want to say this but-

i can't make covers anymore. 

for a certain period of time.

within the past couple of weeks, the condition of my phone has gotten worse, eventually leaving to the point where the only thing i can do on it is call. i use my phone to make covers, and every little method i used to work around my phone's unhelpful way of functioning, doesn't work anymore. i'm really sorry for everyone who waited a long time for a cover, only for me to tell you that i can't make them. i truly hate this, and the last thing i want to do is not make covers for anyone anymore. 

however, i might be getting a new phone or some type of device for christmas, since my phone's main purpose- to communicate, doesn't work. so around the end of december, i might be back to making covers again, and i really hope i can. 

along with having no way to make covers, school has started to become something that's been pushed directly into my face. now that i'm currently nearing the end of the semester, the amount of work has increased, mainly just leaving me with a lot of large assignments and projects to do. 

in other words, basically i won't be making covers for a little over a month. i really don't want to do this, but with everything that has gotten in the way with doing so, i wanted to tell you all instead of just leaving with no word. i'm really sorry- and i mean it. i'm sorry to those who requested a cover, or wanted to request one, only to never end up getting one. i promise i'll open my shop back up as soon as i can. 

i will be on occasionally though, giving updates on things. maybe if i have time, i'll add more things to my fanfiction ideas book, or something. that is if i ever get the time or ability to. i can't be sure about this though.

because i can't make covers, i'll give you all a list of people shops that i know as of now accept cover request, and are way better at making covers than me. 

again, i'm really sorry to anyone who was looking forward to getting a cover, and i feel really bad about having to do this. but i want you guys to know about the things that have gotten in the way, and still provide you with options to get a cover.

list of people who have good cover shops:

sss kpop covers-sprinklesomesuga

Kpop Covers- SophisticatedRose

covers- nsfwonho

KitKat's Book Covers- KitKatKyutie

Kpop covers- httpfirstlove

Anime & Kpop Cover/Banner Shop- _bbaejinn_