New home

I and my dad left Sweden two months ago, but it feels like an eternity. I miss Sweden and I miss Samuel.

Samuel Jonsson, 19, my boyfriend and best friend.  We have been together for 2 years and ever since we have been inseparable. I've never felt so lonely in my life. Even when my mother left I and dad, I haven't felt this lonely. Yeah, my mother left me when I were about to become 3 years old. We haven't heard anything about her since that day. We don't know where or how she is. I would like to know if she was all right because I do care, even though she left me and I grow up without a motherly figure, my broken heart still loves her. I still remember how my little heart ached and how she was the first person to break my innocent heart in two half's. All I have ever heard about her was stories of how she and dad met. And how much he loved her. How she adored me and loved me with all her being. But right now I feel worse than ever. It feels weird to be alone this long, without his touch, without his kisses and without him.

Dad found this new job, actually his dream job, in The Big Apple. He'll work with some of the most powerful men in the world. Apparently his boss is one of them. I've heard that he's very mean to his employees and that he has a heart of stone.
Well those are rumours so we'll wait and see for ourselves.

Moving to New York was difficult, leaving Samuel and everything I and dad built up behind us. Dad had already traveled to NYC in advance to look for a penthouse. And eventually found one that was perfect for us two, with a magnificent view on the skyline. He made sure that I got the perfect view from my room, because I have this little hobby of mine were I like to draw and paint when I'm bored.

It took me about 2 weeks too settle down and fix everything so it would feel, in the slightest way, like home.

Dad fixed everything that has with the new school to do. I'll be going to Middletown high school, senior year. The first semester starts in 6 weeks. Actually school is the only thing that I look forward to since we moved here.
Well at least I think so. I hope I'm going to fit in, to be one among the people.

Now so that I don't forget to mention the best news in this world!
Dad is invited to this gala night and I am going too, but I'll escorted by SAMUEL!! Right! Amazing!
He is coming to New York and he will be staying for two weeks. That's just super exciting. I have really missed his annoying ass.