I wish I was her (Love Actually Sam) Pt.6

Start from the beginning

"Yn. You have cut me off way to many times this evening." He chided.

"Well, that's what you get. And we are well into the morning." I snapped back.

"That's what I get" he questioned, still by the window.

"Yeah. That's what you deserve. I'm not giving you the time of day. You got your hug. Go." I was more than finished, and I needed air.

"Yn"

"Leave, Samuel."

"Yn."

"I'm dying under here. And I don't want to see your face when I come up for air." I was getting ready to cry. I don't even know why. Maybe I was getting ready to start my period. Who knows. Gosh. Yet another thing I was tired of. Crying. Especially in front of Sam. I felt so weak and venerable. I was.

"Fine." his voice was soft, quiet. Hurt, maybe.

I heard a slight shuffling, then the window shut. And the tears came right as I heard it.  I pulled off the covers and smoothed down my hair, and took a breath of fresh air.

Then I saw him.

"I-I th-thought I t-told you to le-ave." Why the hell was he still here?! "I want to go to bed!!"

"Me too." he walked forward and stood at the side of the bed. I slammed my head on the pillow in defeat and faced him.

"Then please, go home and do so." I huffed, shutting my eyes.

"I want to stay here, Yn. I want to lay with you." His tone was soft, persuasive.

"N-no. You don't. Please go home. I'm not your little toy. You already have a little toy. Go play with her. Quite hurting me. I'm tired. I'm tired of this mess. Please stop. I'm sorry I came over tonight. I guess I was seeing if- if you wanted to fight for me one last time. But I... don't want that. I know that we are both done. I want to be alone. Go live your happy little life. Without me in it." I shut my eyes, hoping that this was all a bad dream and that I would wake up sooner than latter.

But I wouldn't.

"If that's what you need, then okay. But just for tonight, can I have you back?"

"You were the one to kick me to the curb!"

"Hey. That was you."

"This is why I don't want this to happen." And plenty of other reasons.

He shut his eyes, exasperated.

"Look." he opened them again. "Just tonight. Then we are finished."

"You want us finished, right?" I sat up, truly curious. I hadn't asked yet.

"No." he said.

"You did. And you have seemed just fine with it." I sassed.

"I was a twelve year old butt hurt boy." He looked at me with sad eyes.

"You were no idiot. And you were done with me because you were in love."

"No. That isn't true. I was never done with you."

"Yes." I scooted over on the bed so he could sit down. It didn't look like he was leaving anytime soon.  "You were. For multiple reasons. None of which, have changed."

"I'm still in love with Joanna, if that's what your asking." He sat down on the bed. His tone was funny, as if he didn't want to be saying those words. I hated hearing her name, so I scooted away a bit.

"I wasn't asking that. Not at all. But now that we are on the subject......."

"Yeah?" he asked, obviously excited about the fact we were taking about the girl he loved. Or maybe he was uncomfortable. I couldn't tell. I obviously thought we was more happy to be talking about the girl than not.