Little Nightmares -Jack ending-

Your Pov

When I got to my room after streaming with the boys, I was exhausted. I'd plan to sleep as much as I possibly could before taking them to the air port tomorrow. But not before my shower. I finish getting dressed and leave the bathroom. I laid on my bed and got under the blankets, then fell asleep.

I opened my eyes to pitch black. I look around me and I can barely see anything around me. I look at my hands and they are covered in something dark and.. wet?
Oh god, my head.
My words echo out into nothing as my head pounds hard as a hangover.
Then, suddenly I couldn't hear the echo of my own words, just an ear piercing scream. So loud and rough it had to have hurt whoever it came from. Where did it come from?

Who's there?
No answer.
Then again, more torchered screaming. I could hear it so clearly, almost as if it was infront of me. I stuck my arms out feeling for something, anything.
I started walking, still nothing. I turned around and saw a flashing green light. I walked towards it and the noises became begging and sobbing, but I never stopped walking.
Where are you?
I couldn't hear myself any more.
I'd reached the flashing light. I reached out to touch it, but instead my hands were met with a door.
A locked door.
The crying for help stopped.
I knocked,
Hello?

(Y/n)?

Is that Jack?

What are you doing here Jack?

(Y/n)? Thank God your safe, help me open the door.

How? There's not a knob on this side.

I- he stops. Suddenly he's louder,

Nevermind just- (y/n) just leave

What?

Just leave okay! Run as far and as fast as you can- Hurry!

Jack?

JUST RUN (Y/N), GO!

All I could hear was struggling, a heavy thud, then silence.
Jack?
No answer
Sean?!
I pounded on the door as I called his name. All that happened was the echoing of my hands hitting against it. I stood there yelling and beating the door for what felt like forever. No response. I stopped for a second putting my raw, beaten hands to my eyes to whipe away the tears; and suddenly a sound. A small knock from the other side of the door.
Sean!?
The sound kept getting louder and more violent with every hit. I looked towards the sound as it hit once again. Suddenly the door starts to crack. I run as I feel a presence start to enclose on me. It grabs me by my shoulders...

Jacks Pov
I hang up the phone after a long business call. That kiss will not look good for me on Twitter. I change into something more comfortable and make my way to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face, then ran a hand through my hair. The kiss. I smile, thinking about it a while longer while I dry my face. I Walk out of the bathroom, I hear struggling? I walk down the hallway and it leads me to (y/n)s room. I stand there panicked if I should go in or not. I decided i should go in if the door isn't locked, so I reach and twist the door knob. It's open.

I walked in to (y/n) sleeping, but they were groaning and moving alot. I walked over to their bed side and leaned over. I gently shook (Y/n) by the shoulder and they instantly woke up crying in a cold sweat. (Y/n) didn't say anything, but they didn't need toil I could tell they were terrified. They grabbed me and pulled me close to them mumbling things about me being okay. They hugged me so tight for a moment I couldn't breath. But, for the moment.. I didn't care.

"Sean-" they choked through their tears into my shoulder.

"Shhh, it's okay I'm here. I'm real and I'm okay. Take as long as you need we have all the time in the world." I said attempting to comfort them.

They calmed down over the next ten minutes telling me about their dream. "Oh (y/n), I'm so sorry."

They rested into my chest, "it's fine, it's just a dream. I'm sorry if i woke you up."

"no its fine love, don't worry about it" I said, "Are you going to be okay if I leave?"

They shook their head no "will you stay with me tonight?"

I smiled and kissed their forhead, "of course I will."

I pulled the blanket up over us holding them close. They looked up at me and asked "you wouldnt ever leave me right?"

I kissed them gently and sweetly, "does that answer your question?"

They smile softly, "I don't know, you might have to answer it again."

I smiled more and kissed them again. They giggled softly cuddling up to me closer.

"goodnight" they yawned.

"goodnight, love." jack said

965 words