– Okay, but you have to make me look handsome. – Alex said challenging me.

– Yeah, have to make me handsome too! Because I'll see Bethany again after 2 Months and I want to make sure that this time she'll notice me. – Shawn said looking and sending kisses to himself in front of the mirror.

– Ok ok Mr.Handsome and Mr.Demanding. Sit down. – I demanded.

– Who's Demanding know? – Shawn laughed.

– Shut the fuck up and sit down or you will go without hair to school. – I said serious.

– Ok ok, sorry. – Shawn sat on the couch afraid of me and staid quiet.

When finished their hair was 7: 30, so I decided to go earlier to school to see Rodrigo again.
We got in my red Ferrari and I drove to school. Parked the car and went out of it, dropped the boys at their classes and went to my locker to put my books in there.

RODRIGO's POV

Woke up at 6:30 full of energy to my first day of senior year. It's going to be the best year of my whole school journey.
I jumped out of my bed and went to my enormous bathroom, took a shower and went to my closet to get dressed and ready.

•••RODRIGO's look•••

https://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=6763819&.svc=copypaste&id=231062543

I putted on my shoes, grab my backpack and my note book and went down to breakfast.

– Morning mom, morning dad. – I kissed their forehead and sat between Anne and Ally. – morning girls. – I said and starter tickling them.

– No no noooo, Digo stoooop, please stop. – Ally said laughing loud.

– No Rodrigo, pleaseeee stop tickling me. – Anne, the youngest sister said laughing so hard.

– Okay okay, I'll stop. – I stop tickling them. – But you'll have to eat all your breakfast. – I said and started eating mine.

– Oh mom, Soso is coming over today for dinner okay?.

– Oh that's wonderful honey. – Laura, my awesome mother said.

– Even better because she's vegetarian too so we won't have to cook a special meal for her. –Liam, my fucking cool dad said laughing.

– That's why she's my third young sister. – I blinked to my parents and they laughed.

– She's only 1 day younger than you, calm down big boy. – Ally said finishing her breakfast.