Opening.

Soraya Gabriela Sales Widmer, better known as Soso. She is a 17-year-old girl. Born and raised in Houston, Texas. Moved to New York at age 6.
She's half Caucasian and half Indian. She has two younger brothers, 12 year old Shawn Widmer,and 10 year old Alex Widmer Her parents are Joseph Widmer and Jean Carol.
An intelligent extrovert, hyperactive, hardworking, polite and kind girl, animal and nature lover.
Studies at the High School Of Columbia in New York, the best school in town. She will be entering senior year of high school, in the company of her childhood friend John.

Rodrigo Edwards McClain, better known as Digo. He is a 17 year old teenager, born and raised in Houston, Texas. Moved to New York at age 6 with his family due to the move from her best friend Soraya to NYC.
He's half Caucasian and half Canadian. He has two younger sisters, Anne McClain 6, and Ally McClain 10. His parents are Liam McClain and Laura Collins.
An intelligent, hardworking, sweet tooth boy, but polite and gentle, a lover of animals and nature.
Studies at the High School Of Columbia in New York, the best school in town. Will be entering senior year of high school, in the company of his inseparable childhood friend Soso.

Emilio Bottoni Garcia-Agreda, better known as Emi. He is a 17 year old teenager, born in Kosice, Slovakia. He moved to Chicago, Illinois when he was 4, and spent 2 years there, and his family moved to New York at the age of six, staying there permanently.
He is half Canadian and half Slovak. He has two younger sisters and a younger brother, Ester Bottoni, 8 years old, 12 year old Sara Bottoni and 10 year old Toby Bottoni. His parents are Todd Bottoni and Kate Bottoni.
A polite, sweet tooth, gentle, smart  boy, animal and nature lover.
Studies at the High School Of Columbia in New York. He will be entering senior year of high school with your best friend Artur.

Artur Mitchell Smith. A 17-year-old teenager, born in London, England. He moved to New York at age 5 and stayed there until now.
He is half Italian and half Canadian. He has a 6 years old sister named Emma and a  21 years old sister named Gemma Smith. His parents are Andrew Smith and Anne Mitchell.
An educated, shy, gentle, smart boy, animal and nature lover.
Studies at the High School Of Columbia in New York. He will enter senior year of high school, next to his friend Rodrigo.

•••••••