Chapter one.

Isn't it awkward when suddenly you meet the guy of your life? It is even more awkward when he studies with you since you were a child. Well, believe me, it's possible and super weird when you stop to think about what your life became. I've always believed that your whole life has been written by a powerful God, more specifically, Jesus and Lord. My whole life has been about thinking, studying and other boring things.

SORAYA's POV

Summer vacation are over, and today is the first day of our senior year.
I woke up felling super excited and willing see my friends again, since I was out of the country visiting my family at India the whole holiday season. 

– SORAYA, WAKE UP AND GET READY FOR BREAKFAST. – my mom yelled from the kitchen.

– I'm already awake mom. – I yelled back to notify her that I'm responsible know.

I'm pretty sure that when you are 17 (about to turn eighteen) you have to take responsibility of your actions, School, personal life, relationships, your family, your future work, practically everything will be thrown on your shoulders by life, so you have to get used to it.

I took a warm, relaxing and fast shower as usual. Everybody who knows me, are aware that I'm clean but I'm also in favor of not spending water for nothing, so I normally take five minutes to take a good shower!
As soon as I finished taking a shower, I wrapped a soft towel around myself and another around my hair. I went to my closet and got ready for breakfast.

•••SORAYA's look•••

https://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=6763819&.svc=copypaste&id=231058603

I putted on my shoes, took my backpack and my notebook and went down to breakfast.

– Good morning mom, Good morning dad. – I kissed their cheeks. – Good morning boys. – I stood between them and messed their perfect hairstyle.

– What the freak Soso? I took 30 minutes to wash and brush it. – said Shawn trying to put his hair back to it's place.

– Now I have to do it all again. – Alex complained.

– Oh come on, I'll brush it for you again, now eat your vegetables and your eggs.

Mom and dad kissed us goodbye and went to work.

– Boys, since class only starts at 8 and it's 7:05, let me brush your hair, after we will watch the news and at 7:40 we will leave for school, is that okay?