Yes, bring him to me in the cellar. I’ll be waiting.

            Once I replied to Hunter and Derek, who were the ones guarding the south end of the territory, I started to head to the cellar, where I said I would be waiting. I sighed, I hated that I had to be this bad guy, but as long as Izzy didn’t know about this, I would be fine. What she didn’t know wouldn’t kill her. This was apart of my job anyways. I was protecting me pack, our pack. I smiled as I thought of this as our pack. She would be an amazing Luna, I just knew it.

            I headed to the cellar, knowing what would happen there. I needed to mind link Zack and let him know what is going on. As I walked, I spoke to Zack, “Hey, a rogue was spotted and is being brought in to the cellar. Are you with Izzy?”

            “Yeah I’m with her in the game room.” Zack replied.

            “Okay, just stay with her and tell her I’ll see her later and that I have some business to take care of.” I said, walking down the hall to the isolated door where the cellar was located.

             I opened the door which was greeted with a spiral staircase which led to the cellar. I slowly walked down the stairs, the temperature around me getting colder as I continued to go down. Once I was at the bottom. I was greeted with ten different cells, five on each side of me. There weren’t any prisoners at the moment, but there was one coming.

            I crossed my arms as I thought about the rogue. How dare they think it’s okay to trespass on my land. For all I know, they could come and kill us all. About ten minutes later, the cellar door opened and I glared at the stairs as the prisoner was guided down them. Derek was with him and I assumed Hunter just escorted the prisoner to the house and let Derek bring him down.

            The prisoner was a young rogue, who knew he was screwed as soon as he saw me. My fists were clenched as I stared at him. He had dark black hair and green eyes that were bloodshot and dilated. His clothes were ripped, which showed me that he didn’t try and shift to get away. He must be smarter than I thought he would be. I have to give him some credit for that.

            I could smell the blood that was dripping down his arms, possibly from fighting Derek and Hunter. Derek was one of my best fights and I trusted him more than anyone. He was my second choice for Beta, but Zack was just the better choice. He was strong and a better fight than Derek and he was my best friend, so I felt Zack was the better choice. I wanted Derek to be here though and help if I needed it. Derek wouldn’t really be needed unless I needed to hold the prisoner down or anything.

            “Put him in cell 1.” I snarled, pointing to the first cell, which was the closest to us.

            Derek did as I commanded. I followed closely behind, ready to teach this guy a lesson. I needed to know where he came from, why he was a rogue and anything else that may be relevant. My mind forgot about Izzy and I went into full Alpha mode. Once we were in the cell, I slammed the door shut, causing the prisoner to flinch. Derek remained in the corner of the cell, knowing not to mess with me at a time like this. He hated rogues as much as I did, so he understood what I was going to do. I slammed my fist into the prisoner’s face, knocking him to the ground.

            “What’s your name?” I questioned.

            “Daniel, and please I can explain everything.” He begged, which I found pathetic. I was about to punch him again, when I stopped.

            “Talk, you have one minute.” I said, glaring at him.

            “I was kicked out of my old pack because the Alpha was going crazy and I attacked him and tried to kill him since he wasn’t capable of being an Alpha. He beat me and said he would spare my life since I was so stupid and young, but I was banished from my pack. I’ve been looking for another pack ever since then. Please, I’m just trying to find a home.” He explained.

            “What pack were you from?” I asked, not sure if I believe the story.

            “The Dark Moon Pack.” He replied which sent me over the edge.

            I yanked him up to his feet, blood spilling out from his mouth and I grabbed him by the neck and threw him against the metal bars of the cells. He groaned in pain. You might wonder why I was furious and that’s because they are one of our biggest enemies and as I do agree about the Alpha being insane, I hate every member of the pack.

            “Your Alpha was insane, but you could be a spy trying to get into my pack. I don’t pity anyone from there. You shouldn’t have crossed my land because now you’re going to die because of it.” I growled.

            “Please don’t.” He begged once again.

            “Shut up! I hate beggars.” I snapped, my anger starting to take over and my wolf, Alex wanting to come out and beat the snot out of Daniel. I decided I’d let him.

            My eyes turned to black and even Derek was surprised that I let my wolf take control like that. Derek had learned from experience not to interrupt me while I’m dealing with a rogue, and to stay silent unless I talk to him. Poor guy had a broken jaw from where I hit him when he protested that I didn’t kill the rogue. After that day, he hated rogues as much as I did and never protested again. I was glad he learned his place. He wasn’t the one to hold grudges, so we’re all good and still close friends.

            Daniel got to his feet, his eyes filled with fear as he started at me. Alex finally took over, not letting me even think. Alex grabbed Daniel by the throat, chocking his as he gasped for air. Then he slammed his fists into his stomach, resulting in Daniel crumbling to the ground, groaning.      

            Kick after kick, Alex growled as he beat Daniel, until blood covered the floor of the cell and Daniel was barely moving. Daniel breathing was rapid and short, he was on the verge of death. There was no way I could let him live or he could report back to his Alpha about the pack house. I certainly didn’t want to hold him as prisoner, when he has nothing useful to share with me. I found myself getting better control of Alex, and pushing him away.

            “Goodbye, filthy rogue.” I snarled as I brought my foot down on his neck, the crack echoing through the cellar.

            I knew I had to be this ruthless Alpha because if not, then I would look weak and the possibility of being attack would increase. I didn’t always enjoying killing rogues but I did it because it was necessary. Sure, it may have seemed crazy to kill a sixteen or so year old boy, but I’m just protecting my pack from the Dark Moon Pack, who hates us with a passion. Their Alpha, Austin, and I have had a long past, but I didn’t want to think about Austin. I didn’t want to think about anything relevant to the Dark Moon Pack.

            A scream echoed the cellar as the snap of Daniel’s neck decrease. I whirled around to see a figure standing at the bottom of the cellar stairs. Tears in her eyes, Izzy stared at me in horror. What have I done?

Hey everyone, here's an update!!! I hope you enjoyed it!!!! What did you think of Jace's POV? Should I do again later, or stick to Izzy's? Sorry for the cliffhanger. What do you think will happen? This chapter's dedication goes to @Nightgirl02. Thanks for commenting!!!!! I'll update as soon as I can. Thanks for reading and keep up all the votes and comments, I love them!!!! :D