Chapter 2

Nancy's pov
when i woke up i smell eggs, bakon and pancakes i run downstairs to go and see what was going on and i saw my new father making breakfast,then he called me to sit down to eat with him but i was to scared that he was about to do what my bio dad did to me and i was as far as i could.

Colby's pov
I don't know if she is scared of me but when she watches me she run away.when i called the headmaster of the adoption center and asked why she was afraid of me she told me that her father was abusing her sexually.then i called her but she didn't came,i got to her room to she if she was ok but she was hidding from me.then i came up to her and spoke to her.
C:hey nancy
N:yeah??
C:i spoke to your headmaster
N:are you gonna leave to the adoption center??

C:no,no,no,no,no, i am not gonna do that it's just i wanted to know why are you afraid of me and i learn why and don't worry i won't do what your bio father did to you.
N:do you promise??
C:of course what kind of person would i be??
N:thank you, and i hugged him.

Colby's pov
She gave me the warmest hug that i ever got from a person then when she broke the hug she asked me "do you have a girlfriend???" .This moment was to akward for me that i told her the truth.
C:look i have a gf but now she is on a trip and she's gonna come in 1 week ok??
N:wait that means that i have a mommy??
C: short of....... yes and she knows about you don't worry.

Nancy's pov
When he told me that i have a mother i wanted to scream so loud and tell "yeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" but i didn't i can't wait to meet her.

Sorry for being short but i just came from my school i wanted to get a little nap (cause i am super lazy hahaha😂😂😂) anyways hope you enjoyied byeeeee 😘😘