"HHHHHIIIIIIIIEEEE? I thought were friends." Tsuna said as he manage to pout.

Kyoya smile this time. "Wao, seriously you still have that girly shriek and a glare pout. But a fight is a fight and you own me one before you decided to leave me." Kyoya said.

Tsuna pout more because of Kyoya said he had a 'girly Shriek' and a 'glare-pout' face. But giggle and smile back.

"Hey I didn't leave you. Its just I lost my memories." Tsuna defend.

"Hn." Kyoya reply.

"Are your really this cold and silent? I mean all you reply is a 'hn.'?" Tsuna ask.

Another "Hn." was reply.

"😓 How did I became friends with this guy?" Tsuna thought. "Maybe I should really remember or have a dream about our first meeting."

"Are you here just because you want to regain your memories?" Kyoya suddenly ask.

"Yes."

"What if you will remember them? Will you go back to Italy?"

"Maybe no, since your here and we could just live here. Why would I even come back when my friends is here neh~?"

"Your memory might be lost. But you never change."

Tsuna gave a confuse look to Kyoya.

"Just so you know, I will fight you later when the class ends at the rooftop"

"HHHHIIIEE? Is not fair." Tsuna argue.

Kyoya just glare at him. Glare daggers at him to be exact.
"Ok, Ok. I will. Chiz, Your scary. How did I manage to be friends with you anyway? I'm curious." Tsuna said.

Kyoya smirk and look away. "Maybe that's an another story to be told" Kyoya stated.

"Tsuna, Tsuna, Tsuna." The Little yellow bird flew towards Tsuna's shoulder and snuggle to his neck. Tsuna got the bird and look at it.

"How Cute.." Tsuna said with a smile and pat the bird's head with his finger.

"What's his name Kyoya?" Tsuna ask.

"Hn. Guest." Kyoya said.

Tsuna was thinking then suddenly he froze up. A lighting pass through his head. He just remember something, no its like he just saw something.

The scene was like they were under the big tree sitting on the glass. They were in a hill he guest. The sky was like grey but the bluish of the sky is still but its starting to disappeared.

"Cute. Where did you found it Kyoya?" Tsuna ask.

"I found him here alone when I got here. I'll try looking for his mom or anyone but found nothing only him." Kyoya reply.

"So will you keep it?" Tsuna ask.

"Maybe, it depends on the bird if his going to be with me or flew away." Kyoya reply.

"Then you should name it atleast."Tsuna said.

"like what?" Kyoya said.

"Hybird. That will be a nice name." Tsuna said while looking at the bird.

"Hybird, Hybird, Hyrbird." The bird chirp which Tsuna was shock and stared at the bird.

"Woa... You can talk? Thats cool. Can you say Tsuna for me?" Tsuna ask the bird.

"Tsuna, Tsuna, Tsuna," The bird chirp. Tsuna smile wider and giggle as he pat Hybird.

But Hybird flew away on to Kyoya's hair.

"Maybe you should call Kyoya." Tsuna said to the bird.

"Kyoya, Kyoya, Kyoya" The bird chirp as it flew towards the shoulder of Kyoya and snuggle at Kyoya's neck which cause Kyoya to smirk and pat Hybird too.

...shi....yoshi....nayoshi....Tsunayoshi!"

A cold voice called him. He look at his side and to foundKyoya who is looking at him worriedly.

"Are you ok?" Kyoya ask.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." Tsuna said as he gave a weak smile.

"What happen? You suddenly froze and stare at the bird for a minute." Kyoya said.

"Oh, Sorry. I just saw a memory." Tsuna said.

"What kind?" Kyoya ask.

"The scene was were in a hill or something. You found this bird and I name it Hybird." Tsuna said.

Kyoya smirk. "Looks like his memory is start to recover." Kyoya thought. "Good Guest." Kyoya said.

"Huh?"

"You just guest the Hybird's name."

"Eh..? Really?"

"Hn."

Tsuna then smile at the bird and pat ut gently. "Hello then Hybird. Good to see you again. All though I just remember you. I'm sorry." Tsuna said.

It looks like the bird understood and flew towards Tsuna's cheek and start to snuggle their which Tsuna smile about it.

Kyoya then observe the two in silent. He now look at the ceiling. "So this is what he meant about I should help him remember who he was and Who I am to him.....Yet, I don't like him to remind the days where he was living with thorns, but its also wrong to not say that he use to be known as Dame-Tsuna. But no matter what Tsunayoshi. I'll make sure that You won't leave me again. Because I doubt you will." Kyoya thought as he smirk.

Then Kyoya's smirk disappeared as to he remember what Tsuna told him.

"Ominovre." Kyoya called.

"Hm? Omnivore?" Tsuna ask.

"Yes your an Omnivore." Kyoya stated.

"Why?"

"Cause your a Carnivore who pretends to be an herbivore. An Omnivore. By the way, What did you mean by this woman namely Aria found you in a road socking wet under the heavy rain with a high fever and a very heavy injuries?" Kyoya ask, more like demand.

Tsuna sweatdrop. "It means what it means." Tsuna answer.

Kyoya then release a huge K.I. Someone touch his Omnivore? But Who? He guest that pathetic cockroach.

Tsuna then make Kyoya calm down then again Kyoya ask more question. Well mostly Tsuna answer them honestly until the bell ring and Tsuna need to go back to his class. Kyoya remind him about the Fight.

________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊