I Fall Apart.

"Yeah but I would like to know where my wife is? I've had my access taken away from Ruby. I'm not able to see her anymore. My wife hasn't been home in 6 days?" He shouted. 

"Matt you know we have to take the precautions. She's not gone missing. She's staying with a friend." Adam smiled. 

"Adam please? I can't leave her. I love her." He began to cry. 

"Fine. She's under personal protection okay? She's escorted to every hospital appointment and honestly she's living with a police officer. She's doing okay. She's got a different number and everything." Adam let him sit in the family room. While I stood the literal other side of the wall in Hank's office. 

"This game is dangerous." Hank sighed. 

"It's not a game Hank. It's literally I didn't feel safe it wasn't working. I moved out. Jay was the only person who lived close enough that I was close with. It's not a game." I sighed. 

"Fine okay. Well you don't leave his care until your ready to go home." Jay walked out to his car as I put my hood up and followed him out and jumped into the car while he took me to the hospital. When we got there he got out and escorted me into the hospital and waited next to the ward while I saw Ruby.

"Mummy!!" She smiled.

"Hiya sweetheart." I smiled, crying as I hugged her. 

"Where's daddy?"

"It's just me at the moment. But has Anna come and seen you yet?" 

"Yep. Kelly's coming back in a moment." She smiled, then Kelly come in and run to me and hugged me when he saw me. 

"Gabby! Where the hell have you been?"

"Sorry staying with Jay." I sighed.

"Matt said your under like some witness protection." He laughed. 

"Not quite. But Jay's hovering outside as he escorts me everywhere even shopping." 

"You need to see Matt." 

"I know I do. I'm coming home." I smiled. I told Jay about it all and he took me get my stuff then took me to the firehouse. Everyone was there and Matt was pacing the common room. 

"Matthew?" I called my voice shaking, me physically shaking and beginning to cry before he even turned round. 

"Where have you been?" Then he stopped talking when he saw Jay behind me. 

"I'm sorry. I wasn't sure what to do." I sighed, looking down at my boots. 

"What was the point in you coming back?"

"To have my family back."

"Yeah well you should of thought of that before you went crawling back to your ex things." 

"I didn't go crawling back to anyone!" I shouted.

"Well then. What if we can't make this work."

"Well we need to!" 

"Why though Gabby?" 

"Because we need to now. We need to be able to make things work between us for our family." I smiled.

"Well maybe we can then. Because being with you is the only thing that makes sense to me. It's the only thing that makes me feel happy. Being with you makes me so happy." He smiled. 

"I'm pregnant." 

"What?" 

"You heard me." I laughed, he kissed me to the cheer of everyone else in the firehouse. Jay just walked out. I wasn't even bothered anymore. Literally I didn't really care if he was annoyed I had my entire family back.