"Okay, so the bitch likes to fuck around, huh? She thinks she can use that skanky bimbo bod to screw anything that moves... Then we'll give her that!" he snapped his fingers, snickering. "And who likes to fuck more than lonely sexually deprived men jerking off in public bathrooms? We just need to plaster her number at every stall we see. And you sweet-ass delinquent–" Dakota halted, raising his voice and looking at Josh intently. "are gonna be the perpetrator of this all..."

Josh's head snapped to the side suddenly, and he gave Dakota a puzzled look.

"So, you better move that pasty white butt, or I'll slap you so hard you'll be shitting teeth. I wanna see those digits at every dirty-ass backwoods gas station. Am I making myself clear?"

"Wait what?!" Josh protested, giving Dakota a stone-cold stare. "You actually want me to willingly spend my gas money driving to every bathroom in town for you?"

He stood up, trying to assert dominance over Dakota. Yet he knew nothing could phase him. "No way in hell, Dakota. No such luck. I'm not doing that!"

Dakota locked eyes with him, not blinking or showing any signs of receding. A small smirk slowly painted itself across Dakota's lips as, in his mind, he was already a step ahead.

"Are you sure you wanna go down that route?" Dakota sneered, getting his phone out and fumbling with it. "Cause I got that Russian buddy of yours on speed dial. And you know how worked up he gets when he can't find his favorite drink, especially on a Friday night..." he shot Josh a death glare.

"What was his name again?" Dakota scratched his chin, pretending to be deep in thought. "Smirnovsky? Smirnov? Smirno–?"

"Okay, okay!" Josh cut him off before Dakota could expose him. The last thing he needed was Andie finding out how irresponsible he was. "I'll do it. I'm sure there are hundreds of guys with her number, so I guess it can't be traced back to me."

Josh's could feel his muscles relaxing as some weight had been taken off his shoulders. Nobody would single him out when Greer had so many contacts; especially, when she was known for her shitty diva attitude, which equalled enemies everywhere.

"Sweet ass-tastic to the max!" Dakota snickered.

"Alright," Josh hissed an aggravated sigh. "Look, you got what you wanted. Are we done now?"

"Done?!" Dakota emitted a ridiculing cackle as he jabbed Josh. "Are you kidding me? We're barely getting started. This is just like a warm up... Trust me, shit's about to get real."

He reached down his backpack, and got out a notebook and a pen. "Lemme elaborate on this for a while."

Josh nodded absentmindedly. He turned his head in Andie's direction as Dakota mumbled to himself and wrote down several revenge ideas.

As his eyes fixated on Andie, Josh noticed she'd shifted to the side, her back facing them. Planting his elbows on his legs, he rested his head on his palms, his gaze bathing over her resting form. The girl he'd known for what felt like his entire life had reverted to this childlike innocent state as she cocooned herself into a little ball.

In his eyes, she looked so fragile; as if the faintest breeze would make her crumble to dust. Josh could see her clothes slightly wrinkling with the rhythm of her breathing. Andie seemed to have dozed off after having worried herself to exhaustion for way too long.

A few moments later, Andie let out a single, off-tune, very uneven snore. However, it was loud enough to snap Josh out of his trance, and completely stop Dakota's thoughts. Josh shook his head as Dakota tried to stifle a laugh.

"Wow, what a catch!" Dakota teased, scooting closer to Josh and nudging him.

Josh chuckled slightly, playfully pushing Dakota's arm away.