Chapter 4.3

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the last part!! Here's the last fragment of chapter 4. Let me know what you think about it in the comments below and make sure to vote, like and add this story to your reading list if u love it :)) Feel free to contact me via PM for suggestions or reviews or whatever else u need. Let's try to hit 10 votes :)

"Wow, Josh, are you really that small?!"

Behind them stood a satisfied Dakota with a smug smirk stretched across his face. His upper lip curled up in a way that showed he knew a whole lot more than everyone thought.

Josh and Andie jumped up to their feet in surprise, their faces turning bright red. Andie's gaze fell on the ground; She wasn't in the mood to face her friends, even less Josh.

Courtney winked. Taking a few steps towards Dakota, she gave them both an approving thumbs-up. Imogen stared at them with a disgusted look laced upon her features, her mouth slightly ajar.

Andie was overcome with embarrassment and wanted nothing more than just leave; She hated being the center of attention. In desperate need of some sort of distraction, she fumbled around for her phone.

Turning back to the couch, Andie began to dig between the cushions where she was sitting before.

"Where the hell is my phone?" Andie asked herself, loud enough for the others to hear her.

"Uhh, blood-sis... it's in your pocket," Courtney snickered, stating the obvious, "I can see it sticking out."

Dakota's eyes darted between Andie and Josh, an intimidating smirk gracing over his lips. Andie's nervousness only fed his ego, proving his assumptions to be correct.

"Oh..."

Andie quickly fished her phone out of her pocket, chuckling nervously, "Guess I'm riding the struggle bus today."

Awkwardly, she cleared her throat, "So, I need to go the, uh..." she paused for a moment, thinking of an exit strategy, "bathroom. Bye."

Andie immediately bolted past the door, her gaze fixated on the ground as she avoided any eye contact.

"Yeah..." Josh muttered while scratching the back of his neck, "I better get back home. My mom must be worried sick, and I need to get to get this eye checked up...," his voice trailed, and he let out a nervous chuckle, "Can you give me a ride, Dakota?"

Dakota raised one eyebrow.

"Do I look like your fucking Uber?"

"Oh," Josh looked down, his fingers lacing together.

"Okay, I'll give you a ride..." Dakota sneered, his voice catching a seductive tone as he chew on his lip, "but only if you let me blow your whistle until I can lick all of your icing."

"Umm... what?" Josh asked in surprise, his eyes widening.

"Don't worry kiddo, I was just messing with ya. I don't like my man meat taken," Dakota winked at Josh, giving him a playful shoulder smack, "Besides, you're too vanilla, remember? When I eat cake I want my tongue to catch fiyah, not to get soggy from unicorn puke."

"Umm..." Josh furrowed his eyebrows, "You're really weird sometimes, dude."

"Shut up, you clueless panda!" Dakota poked at Josh's chest with his index finger, "Do you want matching raccoon eyes? Because I can make that dream come true... Remember you're only a fist away. Now scoot before I make you!" he warned, jabbing him in the ribs as his cue to move out the door.

Josh gave up and marched uninterruptedly towards the car. He knew Dakota was just playing around, but at the same time he was slightly scared that he might make his threats come true; He wasn't taking that risk.