Double Trouble:34

Start from the beginning

"You guys might now want to go over to your locker," Tony said.

"Why not?" Jayden asked. Tony and Chris both looked over at me before whispering in Jayden's ear. "That's bull."

"We're being serious."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing," They all said at the same time.

"You guys need to stop hiding things from me," I said walking over to where Jayden's locker was.

"Wait!" Chris called. Jayden ran over to me and tried to block me from seeing what was going on around Jayden's locker. There was a group of a whole bunch of kids just surrounding his locker.

"Jayden!" Bridget called standing next to his locker. "Oh, good. Deja's here too!"

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Deja, I think it's best if we just leave."

"Jayden's a dad!" Bridget yelled revealing the locker which was decorated with 'Dad' stickers and balloons.

"I'm not pregnant," I stuttered.

All the kids were laughing. They all stared and made me feel nervous again. I could hear my heart pounding.

"My job is to make your life miserable," Bridget whispered in my ear. I watched as she walked off and the guys on the football team handed Jayden boxes of diapers and other baby things before following Bridget. They all laughed while walking past me.

"You know if you ever get tired of Jayden... I'll be your baby's dad," Lucas Posey said laughing. I gulped. He reached to brush a hair out of my face. I wanted to move, but my feet felt like they were frozen.

"Don't touch her!" Was all I heard before I saw Jayden tackle Lucas to the ground. I felt like had been snapped into reality.

"Jayden!" I yelled trying to pull him off of Lucas. Tony and Chris ran over and the three of us managed to separate them. Tony held onto Lucas while Chris held onto Jayden. "What are you doing?"

"Don't you ever touch my girlfriend ever again," Jayden said.

"What are you gonna do if I do?" Lucas asked with a smirk. "She probably liked it anyway..."

Jayden jumped again, but I grabbed his arm before he could get loose and tackle Lucas again.

"Touch my girlfriend again and I'll beat your ass with no questions asked. And no one is going to hold me down this time. I guarantee that."

"Face it, Miller. You're still jealous that I stole your girlfriend in 8th grade and I'm gonna do it again," Lucas said winking at me.

"You're disgusting..." I said.

"You still love me though, baby girl."

"That's it!" Jayden yelled escaping from Chris and running and tackling Lucas.

"Jayden!" I immediately ran over and pulled Jayden off. Lucas lied on the ground in pain. "You'll get suspended for fighting. Stop."

Lucas stood up and wiped his bloody face with the sleeve of his sweater. "I'll kill you, Jayden Miller. Even if it's the last thing I freaking do, I'll do it."

"And I'll beat you up every time you do," Jayden said. "So, do yourself a favor and don't touch my girlfriend."

"Alright, kids get to your classes!" Coach Barnes yelled. The group of students separated into their little cliques. And most of them had a video of Jayden and Lucas' fight.