Chapter 13: Enter a Rival: The 'Other' Trainee Sabrina

(Okay I know this what's her face character is from Ouran High school Host club but I wanted to USE female characters THAT HAVE and OR played a rival for a main character's affection

(Okay I know this what's her face character is from Ouran High school Host club but I wanted to USE female characters THAT HAVE and OR played a rival for a main character's affection. So like In Ladybug and Chair Noir Chloe plays a BIG part in this or Shugo Chara in the manga or the anime the girl with strawberry red hair and was curly both sides always went after Tadase a.k.a 'The King' for his affection)   

It had been about three weeks since Aladdin came and then gone back to his next shoot, with Alibaba, and Morgiana it turns out Alibaba was a part-time actor and model while Morgiana was a stunt girl!? [Y/n] get many words out of her but she had a nice smile not to mention she seem more like the quiet keep it to myself type of girl. But hey she wasn't complaining [Y/n] had just entered her world place when someone flags her down. Pisti waved to her giving her the news "Huh Trainee partnership? What's that?"

"Oh, it just started a year ago its when Trainees from different parts of the company give feedback on each other. It's just a three-day trivial so don't about keeping up with someone. Oh and BE careful whatever 'they' can affect whether you have to make in your career or not."

[Y/n] nod and smiled thanking her they both waved bye and she started heading up towards Sinbad's dressing room but with her back turned someone was glaring at her. She was about a year older than her. And she frowns at how waiting for her was Sinbad who was JUST heading up towards the elevator, getting close to her and everything wearing his famous grin she watched as Sinbad was throwing himself at her. "...Hmph. So that's her, pff what's so special about her. That little B*tch thinks she SO special just because Sinbad is blinded. Hmph well he OBVIOUSLY hasn't seen a REAL woman."

Sinbad was sitting on the couch with [Y/n] while she drew her next project in art class ignoring Sinbad's arms around her 'Good grief do I look like a teddy bear? Hopefully, there is no more drama when the trainee comes in...' "Sin...how long are you gonna make [Y/n] a body pillow? Keep in mind Today is the day with the 'Trainee Partnership' so you better drop the act..." 

"Hm? Body pillow, I wouldn't say she's a body pillow...~" 'Uh-Huh...' When he came in her ear "...She more like my little bunny." He then bit her ear making her skin flinched up and she elbowed him in the stomach making him move back a bit. Jafar and Yamraiha sighed 'Serves him right...'

When the door open and in walked a girl from downstairs wearing a sweet smile, her hands behind her back, tilting her body to the side. [Y/n] didn't know why but something about that smile was...well what Sinbad would do on his dates. 'Fake' is the word. Jafar got up and greeted her, bowing politely to him and Yamraiha shook hands with her. She even gloated about how beautiful she was, it isn't until she turns to her that her eyes were well....scary. More like threatening cold towards her, "Uh, um...He-Hello it's nice to meet you I'm [Y/n]." She held out her hand but she just stared at her "Charmed." When she turned her attention to Sinbad who was scrolling through his phone. "Oh~ And you must be the Great Sinbad~ I hope we will work well together. Oh and please Call me Sabrina." Sinbad's moved back a bit when she was getting a little too close, even for him.