Chapter 7

I woke up snuggled into Lucas' chest. Wait... hold on... how did I get here? What time is it? Where am I? Ariana Lacey Dumbledore! Just open your eyes! When I could see, I inwardly sighed. I'm in the commen room, and I remember what happened last night. This is so wierd. "You up yet?" Lucas asked. "Uuuuuuunnnnnhhh!" I hate mornings that start uncomfortably. Not that his chest isn't cozy. So, I got up and trudged up the stairs and collapsed on my bed. "I heard that you fell asleep leaning on Lucas last night!" Sophie smirked at me, folding her pajamas. "I don't know why it happened. That was so weird and it has never happened before. UH! I AM SO CONFUSED!" She chuckled and shook her head. "Look, I know I'm just a first year, but I'm pretty mature, and I think you're crushing on him." I giggled and shook my head, knowing it couldn't happen. "What?" she chuckled, "it could happen! He could ask you out! In fact, he technecally already did! He asked you to the dance!" I woundn't call that asking me out.

Should I?

After being in potions for waaaaay too long, I started toward lunch. When I was almost there, Lucas came up to me and the girls were behind him. "What did you want to talk to me about?" Oh no. No no no no no, No, NO! I HATE ALL 3 OF YOU! NO! Ok, ok Ari. "Whaaaaaat? Whay makes you think I had something special to say?" Smooth Ariana. Positively inconspicuous. Lucas looked at the girls, puzzled, but I just rolled my eyes and walked away.