Chapter 2 Weird

(Time Skip 5 months)
(Hanji's P. O. V)
Armin is a great person and student I get a little bit more food then other people. But they don't know I'm pregnant and eating for two I thought I would be a cranky pregnant person. But I was the complete opposite of what I thought I was more happier then usual. Armin is a great assistance to me and he understands my language. Unlike other people who think I'm talking gibberish and I'm mostly crazy.

Hey Hanji can I ask you a question? He asked

Sure. I replied

Who's child is that besides yours, like who's the father? He said

I'm only telling you because I can trust you, just you will know who the father is so don't break my trust. I said

I promise my lips are sealed. He said

The father is Levi but his in a secret relationship with Petra. Plus I'm doing him a favor I love the child so much in 3 years he's going to break my heart.

How is the child going to break your heart? He asked

Well I told Erwin that's how he knows I can't keep the baby here. But I can't quit because I know alot about Titans and no one chooses to study them. I say

I'm sorry I'll study Titans and you teach me everything you know about these creatures I can help you. He said

Well you could start by getting us some dinner because I'm hungry. If you want bring back mine and you can go eat with your friends you've done a great job today. Just make sure that you bring me back some food to eat. I say chuckling.

Sure thing. He said walking out the door.

(Armin's P. O. V)
I can't believe Hanji is going to be a mother I'll help the best I can through her 3 years. I walked out of her office and down to the mess hall. I see Eren and Mikasa waiting for me I decided to get my food but had to wait 10 minutes for her food. So I walked over to my table and sat down with my food and I saw they were happy to see me.

Armin where have you been we haven't seen you in like 5 months. Eren stated

Yeah it's weird not having you around what have you been doing? Mikasa asked

Well I'm doing Titan study with Hanji and she needs a apprentice so I was nominated for the job. I say

How much longer do you have to be away from us. Mikasa asked

Well 3 "cough" years. I whisper the last part.

3 what? Eren asked

3 "cough" years. I say a little more louder.

Days?

I shake my head no.

Weeks? Mikasa said confuse.

Months! Eren yelled

I shake my head no.

Years. They said in union joking around.

I shake my head yes. Their faces dropped it made me laugh a bit.

You got to be joking- tell us your joking. Eren cut in.

Im not joking I can still talk to you I'm just helping out Hanji for the next three years that's it I'm not throwing myself out in front of a Titan for a meal. I'm not going through expeditions for the next 3 or even 4 years. It's okay I'm safe and I can still talk to you guys at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

ORDER FOR HANJI! The cook yelled.

I'll see you guys later I have to run back and give Hanji her food. I say and waved goodbye I grabbed her tray and went back to the room. I walked in and gave Hanji her food she ate it alot faster then usual. I started to study and learn from what she tought me and it was the longest 4 months of studying sometimes we gotted free days because we got headaches from are conspiracy theories. We laugh and I always avoid Levi at my best and I kept her secret for the rest of the 4 months she was pregnant. Then when the day came everyone was on an expedition to look for Annie. Either way we had the place to are selves because Erwin was told a date to when Hanji will give birth. So now I have to help bring a life into this world by myself I'm going to throw up and be mentally scared forever.