1. Scary movie.

"No".

"Please", Stuart said like a little child.

"I said no. You know I'm scared of horror movies", you said with a laugh. Having Stuart standing in front of you, acting like an adult child, was one of the funniest things you've seen.

"Tha's wha' I'm here for!" He grabbed you hand, swinging it a little. "I'm right there to protect yew". He gave you the puppy eyes. "Please?"

You sighed.

"Okay".

"Yes!", yelled Stuart with his arms in the air, and his toothless smile across his face. That smile you loved so much. "I god dam' luv yew", he said before going out in the kitchen. "I'll make popcorn!"

A few minutes later, he came back with a big bowl of popcorn and two beers, coz' why not? He came back with a movie in his hand, which you were pretty sure Noodle bought yesterday.

"Get your long legs over here and protect me", you said while Stu was starting the movie.

"They're no' tha' long". He stood by the couch looking down at you, trying not to smile, acting like he was hurt.

"Yes, they are, and you know it", you giggled. Stuart shook his head, before crawling over you, so he could lay behind you.

"Don' act like yew don' luv these long legs", he said and kissed your cheek.

"I do", you said. "Stuart Pot with the long hot legs".

"I know right", he said stretching one leg into the air, making you laugh.

Stuart was finished with his beer, while you still haven't gone halfway through. Half of the popcorn was gone, and there was still half an hour left of the movie. Throughout the movie, you had been hiding yourself against Stuart, every time something scared the shit out of you. Stu would laugh, saying stuff like; "Com' on luv. It isn' tha' scary", or "Don' worry. Sexy brave Longlegs s' here".

The next thing you know is that a whale appears on the screen, and Stuart screams.

"Whale!"

He stood up and jumped behind the couch. You were laughing hard, while Stu covered his eyes.

"Come on, sexy brave longlegs, it isn't that scary", you laughed. Stuart head shot up behind the back of the sofa and gave you a glare.

"Nothing is scary, except whales" he said, making you laugh once again.