Death of a Brother

Start from the beginning

She sobs stop and she look up with angry red puffy eyes, she looks from Davos to Eddison. He nods at her, "Throne did this" Eddison says.

Rhae looks at her brothers form, listening but not looking at the others.

Davos looks to Eddison, "Do the Wolves know you?".

Eddison nods, momentarily looking at Rhae who is locked on Jon.

"We need all the help we can get" Davos explains.

Just before Eddison can leave the room there is a knock on the door, weapons are drawn instantly.

"Ser Davos...Lady Rhaenna" the voice of Melissandre speaks from the other side of the door

Everyone lowers their weapons and look to Davos and Rhaenna.

Rhae looks to the door, actually moving her attention, "Let her in" She speaks then looks at her hands in her lap.

The woman creeps in and looks sadly at Jon and Rhaenna.

Ghost and Snow hadn't left the sides of their respective owners, they whined and nudged and licked them both, trying to make them stir. Rhae sat as still as Jon as she listened with glaze eyes to what was happening around her. Thorne had taken over castle black.

"We don't need to die if we have help" davos says

"Who will help us?" a loyal Night's watch man asks.

"You aren't the only ones who owe your lives to Jon Snow...The Wildlings" davos said.

Everyone looks around, but Rhae speaks up, "I'll go, bolt the door don't let anyone in" Her voice soft but laced with rage. She stands, "Rhae-" Eddison tries, she stops him.

"Bolt. the door" and with that she walks out of the room and races across the courtyard, she doesn't even bother with a horse, she runs and runs as fast as she can.

The girl slows to a jog when she reaches the edge of the Wildling settlement. She is out of breath as the Wildlings slowly gather around her. They are whispering amongst themselves. The crowd has grown and people are now pushing through trying to see who has arrived, one of them being Tormund.

He breaks through the wall of people and Rhaenna instantly looks to him, tears coming back. He approaches the girl, "What Happened?" He asked reaching his hand up around the back of her neck making the weeping girl look at him.

"H..He is dead" She stammered, "They murdered him..Jon".

Tormund tensed, scowl growing on his face.

"We need you" Rhae spoke, "Anyone who wants to avenge my brother, the man who saved you need to come to Castle Black and stop the men that murdered him".

Tormund Nodded, "I'm coming", then he looks into the crowd, "Who will Join us, avenge Jon Snow, Murdered by his own so called brothers!".

People began to step up in multitudes, even the giant stomped forward and nodded at Rheanna.

She smiled, "Let's go" .

The horde Rhaenna had gathered marched towards Castle Black, breaking into a run as they wanted to get there as soon as possible.

Thorne and his followers were surrounding the door to the room, beginning to break the door down. Before the axe could come down a third time the banging on the southern gates started.

The men froze, none moving closer to the door to see who it was. The archers held their bows at the ready, slowly backing away from the creaking door. Wun Wun smacked the door into bits, The Wildlings and Rhae charging in yelling at the crows. Rhaenna looked up to where Jon was and met the gaze of Alisdair Thorne, she gave him a deadly stare.