Rukayia was walking out of Starbucks holding two iced mochas passing the street heading toward the car when a very fast car came near her in an inch away from her frozen body before crushing her she was hell shocked, out of breath then she looked at the driver that wasn't visible and she started yelling "YOU IDIOT!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? SEE YOUR WAY GOOD, AND FOCUS YOU WERE ABOUT TO KILL ME" the driver turned the car and stopped beside her then opened the window and said "This is the first level and you passed it Miss. Rukayia let's see if you will pass the other or not, this is my sir message. Oh yea before I forget he told me to give you this file, bye" he throw a file and drove away "YOU WAIT... WHO ARE YOU??? WAITTT" she tried to follow him but in vain then she went to her car and opened the file to find three pictures her mouth opened in a full 'O' her eyes was about to bump out then she find a note written in it 'THE END IS NEAR' and that's too with a blood on the paper, she started to shiver, panic and sweat all together that she didn't know how to gather herself, her breath started to raise in its highest speed, she quickly opened her phone and called Daniel

"Yes baby, why are you late??? You said that you will just go to Starbucks and come back then why are you that late??" Daniel asked

"Da...Da..Daniel" Rukayia was unable to speak

"Rukayia sweetheart what happened are you fine???" Daniel asked in worried

"Da..Daniel N...no..." she again stopped

"Rukayia relax... calm down baby and tell me what happened???" Daniel asked again

"Th...they want to kill me Daniel they will kill me" she cried out

"WHAT??? WHO???? You know what baby, send me your location I will come to you" he said

"OK" she cried then hanged the phone and sent him the location.

"Sir, there is someone waiting for you outside and he is saying that he is the officer 'Othman'" Tansen said, "OK let him in" Jalal replied then looked at the door when Othman entered, "Othmaaan long time bro" Jalal get up and hugged him, same did Othman "How are you Bro???", "Fine and you Jalal???", "Alhamdulillah everything is fine come have a seat" Jalal sat on his chair and asked "You came for my accident right??", "Actually no, but for Adham Khan", "Adham??? Oh yea you mean the one who was with me in college right???" Othman nodded "And what did he do???", "Jalal have you forgotten or what??? He kidnapped Jodha and was about to kill her what happened to you??", "Kidnap and Jodha??? Oh wait when that happened???", "About a month and half ago", "OH Ok now I understand actually Bro I had lost my memory in the accident", "What??? But how I didn't know??", Jalal smiled and said "Because that wasn't said to media so I think that why you don't know about it, we covered it up so my work enemies won't use me" Othman nodded "OH really??" Jalal nodded "Anyways tell me what happened???", "Oh Jalal actually after he escaped the jail...", "What escaped the jail???", "Yes Jalal he escaped the jail and we started to search for him for almost one month now and finally we knew that he is actually died due to a fire that happened in the place that he was in along with that doctor that was with him we find both of the burned bodies today", "OH really??", "Yes Jalal, and it's now on medias, so we are now done with them", "Oh that's good, but you are sure that they died", "Yes we are, actually to be honest the bodies was totally burned but we knew them from the DNA tests" Othman explained "Oh OK that is so good", "Yes Jalal that is right anyways I have to go now Bye" he hugged Jalal and went out, "OH GOD, so she was kidnapped but why???" he asked himself then answered "Of course Mirza must know" he got up and went to Mirza.

"That's all, thank you for listening" Sukanya ended her presentation and people appreciated her efforts and went out "I have to say, you rocked it Suku, it was awesome seriously loved your way a lot" Maan commented while hugging her a quick side huge "Thank you Maan" she said with a smile "OK now let's go for lunch", "Sure" she replied softly that helped to raise Surya anger to the peak, he moved away toward the door 'He won't at least tell me if I did good???' Sukanya thought when he stopped at the door "Sukanyaaa.." Sukanya jumped thinking that he will say it now "Yes Mr. Surya", "Bring the files that I sent to you in the morning and come to my office NOW", "But Surya you already heard that I will take her for lunch", Surya turned and give her an angry glare while saying strictly "Food can wait but work won't, we have an important work to be done she can have her lunch while working I don't mind but she must do the work" Sukanya was shocked 'Why he is that angry???' then to change the mood she said "Sorry Maan but Mr. Surya is right I have so much work but we can have dinner tonight after I finish my work if you want???" she said, "OH...", "IF YOU FINISHED now go and bring the files", "OK By...", "I SAID NOW" Sukanya hissed "Now Sukanya now" he left from there, "What happened to him???" Maan asked, "I don't know, anyways I have to go Maan see you later", "OK Bye Sukanya and if you get time tonight tell me OK???", "Sure Bye" she went out while thinking 'Why he was that angry???'.

"What??? Are you crazy Rukayia??? Why you did that??? Why you tried to kill Jodha??? That's mean you still loves him you b***h I trusted you", "Please hear me Daniel", "That's enough Rukayia you exceeded all your limits I'm not a doll in your hands do you understand????, you have only today to go and take all your things out of my house and my life and take these money to find a place for yourself even though I'm sure you have millions same me to go to but take them and get the hell out of my life, you know what really hurts??? that I really loved you, I really respected you and cared for you but unfortunately your blood have that dancer poison that will never get clean, now I knew why Jalal had chosen Jodha against you" he got up and turned then turned back and said "Oh yea I really wish the person who is following you now will kill you and save the world from you, go to hell" he turned again and went away, "DANIEL WAIT...WAIT" she tried to follow him but he drove away quickly, "DANIEL" she screamed but in vain, "That stupid man, what he think of himself??? B***e man" she fumed then took her car and drove away.

"So you mean Rukayia wanted to kill Jodha and Suj...suj...", "Sujamal Jalal", "Oh yea that Sujamal which is Jodha's Brother saved her then she went to Jail and then she asked for Adham help and he kidnapped Jodha then I saved her then he entered to Jail and when Rukayia found that he is no more able to help her she used a help of Daniel who freed her from Jail then Adham escaped with a help of a nurse and that's the story right???" Mirza nodded, Jalal looked on then said "You know what Mirza this need to be written in a story trust me it will take Oscars", Mirza eyes bombed out "Jalal I'm being serious and you are making jokes, I'm sure if Jodha's Jalal was now here he wo...", "Jodha's what??", Mirza smiled then said "Jodha's JALAL" Jalal looked at him confused and said "Who named me that name???", "You", "WHAT??? WHEN??", "Yes you are the one Jalal whenever we used to talk about your relation with Jodha you were saying proudly 'I'm now really changed because of my love, from Jalal to Jodha's Jalal'", "WHAT??" Jalal couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Sukanya was working with Surya silently while Surya was all of the time thinking, finally he broke the silence "So Maan??", she looked at him confused, "I mean like you called him Maan not sir", "Yes, why??" she asked, "I mean like he is same me I mean he is also a sir for you then why you called him Maan???", Sukanya get annoyed and said "Excuse me Sir, but I'm not understanding your indirect question where you want to reach??", "No... I mean nowhere but like what is Maan for you??", she looked at him then said "You mean what is our relation right??? But I think Maan already told you, like we are a close friends and he is my cousin", "Yes, he did but like I want to know from you", "Why Sir??" she asked, "No...nothing like you hugged, talk and smiled to him that's why, like you are not in an official relation and you are that clo....", she couldn't believe what she is hearing so she already yelled "THAT'S ENOUGH, WHERE YOU WANT TO REACH SURYA??? YOU WANT TO SAY THAT I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG??? THAT WHERE YOU WANT TO REACH RIGHT??? BUT NO NOT IN YOUR DREAMS MR. SURYA DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? I CAN GET ANY TYPE OF INSULT BUT NOT THE ONES ABOUT MY MANNERS MR. SURYA" she stopped and took a breath then continued strictly "And for your knowledge Maan is my cousin which means I know him since childhood and we are more than friends do you understand??? He asked for my hand but I still didn't accept because I don't love him and I still didn't get the idea of me being with him even though he count to be the best choice for me but I still didn't accept him and still count him as best friend not less nor more that's all. Do you have another question Mr. Surya??? because if you don't I want to go Bye" she took her things and went out, Surya felt guilty at first but then smiled and thought "At least I get my answer she does't love him" he felt so happy and turned to the mirror, he looked at himself "Why I'm that happy??? Does that mean that I lo...wait is that right???... yes for sure it's right I really do have feelings for her and not any feelings but love, and not any love but a very precious one" he smirked when he heard "LOVE???" he turned to find Lavania there, "I'm.... I.... mmmm", "What happened Surya??? Are you fine??? You know what I never thought that you really love me that much, I really love you way more" she hugged him when he signed "OH... yea", 'Thank God she didn't understand' he thought then said "Why you are here??".....

************************************

please do vote and comment!!!