sweet dreams

heyah right another story tell me what yous think. i might change the catogorys a bit not sure which ones to put it in any ideas??

vote

comment

fan

=========================================================================================================

Chapter 1

I looked out of my window to see 4 big black vans with blacked out windows and an ambulance. I had no clue about what was going on. As I looked out the window, a whole group of big men wearing black uniforms ran out of the car.

“ELLIE! QUICKLY UP INTO THE LOFT, QUICKLY THEY WONT FIND YOU UP THERE. HERES A TORCH AND DON’T MOVE OR SAY A WORD. YOU HEAR ME DON’T GO WITH THESE MEN, AND IF I DIE, FINISH THEM OFF AND RUN JUST RUN BABY. PACK YOUR BAGS AND RUN FOR THE HILLS. THEY WONT STOP ELLIE, YOU’RE A DANGEROUS CHILD YOU COULD BE USED FOR ANYTHING. BUT HURRY IN THE LOFT AND SHHHHHH!” My mother screamed, she ushered me into the loft and I didn’t say a thing. I was a danger what did she mean by that. I was broken out of my trance when I felt my mums soft lips press against my cheek and then she closed the loft hatch.

I could hear her run into the kitchen I didn’t have a clue what she was doing but I guess she wanted to stop these men. I shuffled into the dark corner of the loft and just sat there with no light on. I shook with fear and the fact it was freezing up here.

BANG BANG BANG, the house shook around me. It sounded like they were trying to break down our door. I could hear my mum squirming round down stairs. BANG! And with that the men were in our house.

“WHERE IS SHE?” but my mum wouldn’t answer, she was strong and she loved me, she wouldn’t let me go without a fight would she. There was sound of muffled screams and grones coming from the kitchen. As I placed my ear to the wooden floor bored to listen, silence that was all I heard.

My heart rate went up as I visualised my mother spread out on the kitchen floor dead, as the scary men laughed at her for not lasting that long, as I listened closely for what seemed like a life time a loud thud brought me back to reality.

Their coming I thought, jumping up I looked round for a place to hide, and to find a weapon but it was too dark to see and I couldn’t think straight, the sound of sprinting footsteps got louder and louder, as the person ran up the stairs. The person stopped right underneath the hatch, panic set in and my blood froze, I went cold their co........

“ELLIE IT’S YOUR MOTHER. I’M COMING UP.” I didn’t say a word but as she hauled herself up into the loft pulling the ladders up with her. She came over to me with a big kitchen knife dripping with blood not her blood but the man’s blood. “It’s going to be ok. They’re in a frenzy downstairs, I locked the kitchen door and came up here, see I told you putting locks on every single door was a good idea but all those locks won’t hold them long.  Now sweetie if they get me finish them off like I told you before now go hide in your old toy box, quickly and shhhhh.” She spoke in hushed tones as she lifted the lid off the box so I could climb in. “Sweetie, you know that man, the guy who says he’s your uncle Kevin its him who is after us all the time, he wants you because you’re a danger but I love you I couldn’t let them take you. Now don’t go with him. Ok? He’s hiding in one of those vans he won’t come in until the battle is over and you kill him the second you get ok? Now sweetie mommy loves you, good bye.” Her voice shook and cracked a single tear ran down her face. I never saw my mum cry, never. We were a strong family, we don’t cry but this must have meant goodbye. And with that she kissed my forehead and closed the lid.

I could hear the men looking all over the house, then they finally heard a single floor board squeak and my mum cursed which gave us away then I saw light pour into the loft and men pile in using chairs and tables to get in. I could see a thing all I could hear was screams of my mum as the men who had no weapons tried to restrain her and take her away. But finally she couldn’t struggle anymore she had stabbed most of the men to death just the last few remained. I heard her neck crunch as one of the men broke it.