7:3

LMA: Chapter 7 (Part 3)

His warm breath near her ear caused Luo An Hai to tremble. As she struggled to escape, Han Ting Hua's hold tightened even more, preventing her from fleeing. "Han Ting Hua, you..."

"Shh. There's a lot of people watching us, do you really want to continue struggling and make a fool of yourself?" Han Ting Hua knows how proud she is, Luo An Hai stills. Emitting a low laugh, Han Ting Hua takes a few strides while holding on to her waist, forcing Luo An Hai towards the dancefloor.

The hand around her waist is overbearingly strong as the two remain ambiguously close she can almost feel the shocked stares around them... in the end, what is he planning?

Suppressing the fluster in her heart, Luo An Hai forces herself to raise her eyes and glower at him, reprimanding him in a hushed tone "Exactly what are you planning to do?"

"What about you? How long do you plan on running?" Han Ting Hua immediately retorts.

"Who's running?"

"....then who was it who refused to return home these last few days?"

Luo An Hai stiffens, then arrogantly raising her chin. "You can't control me, whether I return or not is my decision."

Han Ting Hua knows she's stubbornly trying to bluff her way out.....

"I know you're hiding from me, don't deny it." He doesn't give her the opportunity to refute as his eyes lock onto hers.

"Luo An Hai, when will you be honest to yourself? What are you afraid of? You should know the more scared you are, the more obvious it is to me that you-"

*Pa* A slap interrupts Han Ting Hua's sentence.

The crowd is completely shocked, staring at the two in wonder.

Luo An Hai clenches her fists, glaring at Han Ting Hua as her body shakes in anger. Ignoring the stunned audience, she turns and leaves the event.

She walks quickly, as though she was fleeing from something, while her clenched fist swells with the pain from slapping him. She closes her eyes.

The words Han Ting Hua wasn't able to say were exactly those that had been hidden in the depths of her heart. Almost causing the lock that she didn't dare think about, let alone touch, to burst open.

She doesn't want to hear it, nor does she dare to, and only wants to escape. Suddenly a strong force appears behind her, causing her to look back.

"Ah!" Luo An Hai shrieks. "Han Tin Hua, you--" Before she could even finish speaking, she was already brashly thrown into the car. Struggling to get off, she finds the doors already locked.

"Open the door! Let me out!" Han Ting Hua ignores her bellows, and steps on the accelerator.

As Han Ting Hua drives back to her residence. Luo An Hai, who had been yelling the whole time, suddenly turns silent, when Han Ting Hua takes her hand, pulling her inside.

Inside, the lights were off, aside from a faint glow coming from outside. The two of them stood silently in the dark.

Han Ting Hua heads to the counter, pouring himself a glass of water, before returning to Luo An Hai, offering the water to her. "Drink, you should be thirsty."

Luo An Hai takes the water from him, dumping it on him and throwing the glass at his face.

The moment she hears the glass hitting his forehead, her heart tightens, soon followed by the sound of the glass smashing against the floor.