"You can call me Sky," Skylynn said. I smiled and looked at Hayes. He nodded and grinned. I nodded to Sky and she got up in her seat.

Hayes took the liberty of moving her food in front of her. Everyone had a glass of orange juice. Lucky for all of us, we loved orange juice. Nash didn't say a word after that scene. He sat in silence and ate his breakfast. The one thing I didn't understand was, why was he being so rude. What was wrong with him?

After breakfast Hayes and Sky stayed with me while I worked. I was ready to go to the fourth thing on the list. Laundry would not be hard considering they usually used hampers. Or at least Hayes and Sky did. Hayes followed me into his room so I could grab his dirty laundry. Not to mention, Sky wanted to help me. It was my first day and I was willing to let her but I needed to prove I could do all the work.

"Hayes, will you take her somewhere and play while I do my job," I asked nicely. He nodded and grabbed Sky's hand. He walked out and left me alone.

While gathering his things I was thinking of breakfast. The thing was I didn't even know the little girl and she just warmed up to me. Almost as if she had found a puppy. It was crazy. The only one who didn't seem to care if I was there it not was, Nash. He seemed a bit off to me. Not in a bad way but something was very wrong with him. He seemed very distracted.

After gathering Hayes' close I decided To go to Sky's room and gather hers. I didn't realize that she had her hamper sitting in the middle Of her room until I almost fell over it. I placed what I grabbed from Hayes, on her hamper. I decided that since the hamper was not completely full I would add what Nash had.

I walked to Nash's door and knocked. There was no answer. I pushed the door open. I peeked inside to see that his bed was not made. Why was it that Hayes and Sky had their rooms straight and Nash had to be a slob. Clothes were strung in the bed and the floor. It was a good thing I was suppose to pick up. I went ahead and set the hamper on the floor. I started throwing the clothes into the hamper. I then began to make the bed. It was horrible. The sheets were pulled off and not to mention there were wrappers in he bed from food.

I pulled the trash can to the bed and began throwing the trash into it. I started making the bed and didn't realize that I had to find the pillows. There were no pillows in sight. I then heard footsteps in the hall. I decided I'd better ask someone where his pillows disappeared to. Funny when I peeked out the door I seen someone I didn't know. He was tall brown hair, it was in a small quiff. It was nice.

"Excuse me," I said making him turn so I could see him. He had very pretty gold brown eyes. His smile grew when he seen me.

"Hi, um, what are you doing up here," he asked sweetly he had a very sweet voice.

"I'm the housekeeper Amanda," I said walking towards him. He nodded.

"Well I'm Cameron, I'm a friend of Nash," he said walking to me. He ha on a pair of sweats and a white muscle shirt. He ha just got here and I could tell he had woke up and jumped in his car to get here.

"Um do you know where Nash is," I asked in concern. He looked around the corner.

"Yeah, he's in Hayes room, he just went in their, um, can I help with something," he asked. I began to way the odds. He was a regular here and I didn't want to deal with Nash. So I did what was needed.

"Yeah, his pillows are missing," I said causing Cameron to laugh. He had a cute laugh.

"Pillows have gone missing, its a crime," he began, "I can help with that."

He began walking down the hall and I walked back into Nash's room. I began to make the rest if his bed and didn't think about what just happened. Cameron seemed nice. The thing about Nash was, he didn't seem to care one way or the other. In fact I didn't really mind being around Nash. He didn't bother me with his attitude.