Chapter 36 (Vol 1)

Start from the beginning

I aimless looked at him.

I waited for his explanation, in fact, compared to him, I hope can heard a reason that is sound and legitimate, as long it sound justified, I am willingly to get deceived. I can act like a fool as if I can believe everything, as long I am not getting any hurt, whatever also can.

"I thought you will never come, so I look for another person..."

"Lu Feng!" I screamed to interrupt his sentences, badly can feel the dizziness, in front of my sight is totally black. I swallowed so my sound can come out more clearly "You want to find a person to have xxx with you, I am definitely not suit, it is better you find someone else to do it with you."

The ring on my finger indeed too tight, I grinned while tried to pull, my skin also been scrape it out only the ring finally pulled it out.

"This one gives back to you." He didn't catch, I used all my force to throw in his face.

Alright, everything is over, the ring returns back to him, the key returns back to him, there is nothing left for me, clean as a pin, there nothing to think in the future, there will be no trouble to be worry, whatever love or hate, all also don't have.

Feeling pretty good.

I locked myself inside the bedroom without saying anything, it is just that I kept on trembling.

Zhu Sha and Tin Tin thought that I gone crazy, absent to work for no reason, once come back to work then show out a resignation letter.

"Feel like this work doesn't suit me." I currently just have one expression that is foolishly laughed.

"It you feel not suit then tried to adjust. If you want to change your position, just go find the boss, with both of your friendship, it is just a trivial thing."

"Me and him don't have any friendship." Even I feel it is so hard to talk to them. "We both are just merely classmate only."

Staff transfer is insisted need the signature from the manager, I want to have a complete procedures, so took the resignation letter and go see Lu Feng.

I knocked the door only entered, he is seems with an anger tone directly on the phone to explain things, once he looked up at me, it is hard to conceal how shocked he is, hastily few more words then he hung up the phone, he sit upright, with a bit of nervous, he looked at me.

I really don't understand why he is being nervous, afraid that I will cry out loud, shout at him or fight with him?

I am not a clown either.

"Manager."

His face expression slightly changed.

"After finish reading, then just give a signature." I pushed the resignation letter to him with manner.

"Yi Chen." His voice sound patiently "That man is simply nothing at all, between me and him is just only what you see that much on that day, there is nothing else."

"Please sign in here."

"It was my wrong but you need not to resign either, there won't be such thing again in the future, I promise. You moved in with me, if you were mind too much, I will then replace all the furniture in the house."

With his understanding, I seem like jealous and trying to argue.

Lu Feng, do you know that you almost had killed me.

The End

Posting Date: 15.11.2017