Chapter 1 (Vol 6)

If you want read previous Vol, please head to shaoyelovebl.blogspot.com (Vol 2 and Vol 3 is available in that site)

Rules simple ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ:

1.       No "thanks".(• ε •)

2.       No rushing me. ( ;'Д`)

3.       No spoiler...*If you know the story, just keep it yourself, ok?。◕‿◕。

No proofreading hence lot of grammar error, tried my best best to deliver out...If you are a grammar nazi, don't read.. ಠ益ಠ

Lastly, enjoy the story~! (ノ・ω・)ノ               

*****

I opened the ward door, the bed on the woman heard some movement, raised her eyes, and the quietly smiled.

"Today better a bit?

"Better a lot." Her eyes turn narrowed when she smile, gentle and quiet "Ah, the flowers is so beautiful."

I properly put the flowers, sat down, looked at her, and also smile at her.

"Your complexion today looks much better."

"Yes ah, I also think so, don't know why, feel today the spirit is much enough...Is it because know that you want come ah."

I laughed.

"Yi Chen."

"...."

"Yi Chen, you don't like this."

One hand stretched over to wipe away my tears "My look right now very horrified?"

"No...." I sobbed "No...I am sorry ah, Zhou Lan, I...."

"You ah," She laughed "Always so silly, also not your wrong, why want to sorry."

"I am very sorry...."

On her palm is her cold hand "You are really silly...Actually I also love this point of yours."

I used my eyes that are swollen looked at her, she suddenly showed out a child smile "Hey, be happy a bit, I decided to do the operation."

My nose twitched, also smiled "Really, when is the operation?"

"Next week."

"Okay."

"If recover, will you still like now, always come to visit me?"

"Of cause."

"Will bring flowers?"

I broke the tears through laugh "Of cause, every time also will bring."

"Very good." She shut her eyes, as if like slightly showed out the smile "Aih, Yi Chen, I am already at this age, still want to get spoiled by you."

"It is a must." I act out a gentleman that show rabbit eyes wink "Plus you are still young and beautiful."

She is still laughing, the door slightly opened, a slender tall and handsome young man came in.

"Wen Yang, why you come so early."

"Pfft, got dad here then you detest me" Son being injustice "People skipped classes to accompany you!"