Chapter Four

Jacob 

I heard my momma's voice from outside my door, calling me. 

"Jacob, honey it's time to get up!" she said as I heard the door began opening. 

"10 more mintues Ma " i groaned, pulling the covers over me. 

"Jacob, you have to go to the studio, get up and get dressed." she walked out and close the door behide her. 

"Ugh" i said getting up. 

i looked over at the clock to see the time, it was 8:45, i had til 10;00 to leave. i grabbed a towel from my closet and a wash cloth and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the hot steamy water and stripped from my clothing.. 

Remi 

I was in my bedroom, singing along to Chrisette Michele - A Couple Of Forevers, i love that song. i climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed a towel from the cabinet underneath and turned on the shower and begin getting for my shower. Once i was done with my shower and i dried myself and got dressed in black skinny jeans, red and white plaid shirt and red converse for today.  i brushed my teeth and fixed my hair into a high bun. i washed my face and dried my it. i applied mascara and and eyeliner to my eye's. i turned on some music to make time go by for me. i replay Chrisette Michele - A Couple Of Forevers and placed my earphones in my ears and walked down stairs. My aunt was in the living room reading a vogue magazine. 

"Morning Aunt Angela" I said with a smile. 

"Morning Sweetie, how you sleep?" 

"Pretty well, what about you?" 

"Good, thanks for asking. You hungry?" she asked me 

"Yes."  i said

"There's french toast and bacon, i made in the mircowave for you." 

"Thanks Aunt Angela" 

"Your welcome dear" 

i walked into the kitchen and over where the mircowave, i set the time for a minture and waited for my food to be done, i felt my phone vibrant..  

Jacob 

As i got out of the bathroom and began getting dress, i thought about Remi and what happened yesterday. i texted her and finished up getting dressed. i brushed my hair and grabbed some gum from my table. i grabbed my timabaland boots and sprayed cologne on me to smell good. I checked the time and it was 9:45. i walked downstairs and saw my mom fixing her hair in the mirror. "hey ma, can i bring a friend to the studio with me?" i asked her. she nodded her head yes. i smiled and started walking to the door, "ma, i'm going to go get them." i said walking out the door. i began walking to Remi's house which was 5 houses down from me. once i got there, i knocked twice. i heard footsteps cominng closer to the door, i hope it's remi. 

Remi

I heard somone knocking on the door, "Aunt Angela, I'll get it." I said walking from the living room. I got to the door and opened it. I saw Jacob standing there with a smile that shined from where he stood. I embraced being around him. I opened the door wider and motioned him to come in. We walked into the living room where Aunt Angela was watching Criminal Minds. She looked up as Jacob took a seat across from her.

"Hey Jacob" She gave him a warmly smile

"Hey Ms. Angela, can I take Remi to the studio with me? We'll be back before dark, please?" He asked with hope in his eye's.

"Um, yeah sure!" She said turning her eyes off Jacob, "Just make sure, I don't have to come looking for you?" She laughed.

"You wont have to make sure Ms. Angela." He smiled at her comment

"I'll be right back Jacob, I just gotta get my jacket and we'll be set." I said, living the room.

I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. I went into my closet and got my black adidas jacket and raced downstairs to the living. I saw Jacob talking to my aunt some more. I cleared my throat to know it was time to go. Jacob and Angela looked at where i was. Jacob smiled and got up. 

"Well, Miss Angela. We gotta go, see you later!" Jacob said, leaving with me. 

"Bye Remi and Jacob, love you!"