Prologue

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
        (( Reader~Chan's P.O.V))
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
You were roaming about outside in a person yard, you didn't know who but they had a very large mansion. while you were roaming around you could smell cat food so you began to look for it like the curious cat you were when you saw it! the glorious food that you longed for! but sadly to your disappointment you were picked up by a man with blonde hair and purple eyes. He then cooed in your ear  " Hello there little one, Aww...! What a precious little Kitty you are! " you then thought in your head ' Why is this human so nice? usually, they chase me off at first sight! ' You decided to meow softly and purr in his arms. He then made a squeal and started to fangirl/yell " So Cuteee!!! " you just continued purring only for a young child with brown hair and brown eyes and a different man with black hair and glasses to appear. Then the child spoke while walking up to you and the man with blonde hair " I'm surprised you haven't sneezed at all . . . " and as soon as he finished talking the man with blonde hair suggested that I stay after that the man with the black hair replied " I can't see why not, I mean you haven't sneezed once and it seems that she has taken a liking to you" he then pet you between the ears and you began to purr loudly. This made all of them agree to adopt you into the family and then you were brought inside the mansion only to be put down onto a soft surface. Which later I fell asleep on until . . .

I Turned into my human form in my sleep . . .

TO BE CONTINUED . . .