Morning

Chapter 5:

Taylor’s POV:

I woke up and Caity and Siva were already up and in the kitchen talking when I walked in. They were cute together.

“Good morning.” I said to them both and got mornings back. Selvi and Sinead were next up to join us in the kitchen. And around nineish the rest of the boys, except Nathan, walked into the kitchen. Almost everyone was up and I wanted to go out today instead of staying cramped up. Looks like I was going to have to wake Reilly and Nathan up.

I walked into Nathans room to wake him up and he was still sleeping. He was so cute! But he didn’t budge when I called his name so me and Selvi jumped on his bed and sure enough he rolled right off and woke up. He wasn’t too pleased to say the least.

I walked into the kitchen with Selvi and Nath.

“Does anyone know what time Reilly got home last night?” I said to no one in particular.

“Two or three, and she was pretty drunk.” said Jay. Perfect. Gosh I am such a mean best friend.

I walked into the living room where Reilly had passed out on the couch in her clothes. I heard everyone else follow me into the room curious. I walked up to Reilly and got behind the couch and yelled, “Good morning sunshine.” Right into her ear.

As soon as I did this she woke up and fell off the couch. I was almost in tears I was laughing so hard. Everybody was laughing at her as she went off to our room complaining about horrible friends.

I ran into Nath when I went back into the kitchen alone. He was making tea and I almost crashed right into him.

“You know some people can wake up on their own.” He said grumpily.

“Well that would be no fun, now would it?” I replied. He chuckled and gave me a look. God he is cute. I am very glad we got this apartment.