From a Distance (Draco x Reader)

Draco's POV

I watched her hair sway behind her as she nearly ran into the arms of Cedric Diggory. Her boyfriend. I could hear her soft laugh and I could almost imagine the smell of her perfume. Ever since first year I had been admiring her from a far.
(Y/N) (Y/L/N). She was stunning and crazy smart. She'd been born to a wealthy wizarding family, stereotypically placed into the Slytherin house, however, (Y/N) was in Gryffindor. Although this wasn't ideal it certainly didn't put a stop to my undying love for her.

I'd only ever spoken to her once when we were placed together in potions and by 'spoke' I mean I asked her for a pencil. She did give me a pencil to be fair. Let me keep it too.

(2 Months Later)

I was up late revising for Defense Against the Dark Arts. I had a cup of coffee in one hand and my textbook in the other. I could hear yelling down the corridor but i didn't think anything of it.

Not even ten minutes later a distressed looking (Y/N) stumbled into the Slytherin dorm. Which was rather perplexing considering she was not a Slytherin and there was no one in our common room she could possibly be mad at since it was just me who had spoken about 4 words to her ever.

Her bloodshot (e/c) eyes searched the room as tears roamed freely down her face. She was just about to turn round and storm of as quickly as she came before I decided it would probably be the nice thing to do if I asked what was wrong.
"Can I help you?" I asked, looking up from my book.
"You can tell Parkinson that she is a pug faced whore and that if she ever even looks at me wrong I'll beat her until she doesn't know why" (Y/N) murmured coldly.

She was putting up an angry front but she was clearly upset. I wondered over to her and looked into her sad eyes, they were still beautiful.
"Do you need to talk?" I asked with a smile and a brave face. I was finally talking to her.
She broke down and explained to me that Cedric had been cheating on her with none other than Pansy Parkinson for 3 months now. The thought was crazy to me. How could anyone do that to someone as perfect as (Y/N)?

I wiped the tears of her beautiful face. My fingers traced the perfect bone structure that I'd always loved. Her eyes shone looking up into mine. A smile rose on my face.
"Then I think it's quite obvious that he doesn't deserve your tears. Dry your eyes and show him how easy he is to get over" I said hoping to at least temporarily comfort her.

She smiled and dried her face. Damn. Her smile.
"He wasn't even that cute" she shrugged "I prefer blond's".
I could feel the blush spreading across my cheeks. Then I could feel her cold hands on my cheeks. Pulling me closer and closer. Until I didn't have to admire from a distance anymore. I could feel her plump lips moving against mine and my hands rested on her perfectly shaped hips.

"Wow, he really was easy to get over" she sighed.