Chapter One • We Need To Plan Something

Inaaya Pov

Inaaya Pov

I was dancing and was focused on learning the steps when I heard my phone buzz.
I searched for it but couldn't find it. When I finally did, it was none other than Alisha. I turned the music off an answered her call.

"Wake up Miss Sleepy Head." she practically yelled down the phone, fully annoyed by the fact that there were 29 Missed calls and I hadn't picked up a single one.

"Well, hello to you too and What's wrong with you Alisha?! It's Just 8:00 am, why are you yelling?" I asked, still breathless and adding my sarcasm.

"When will you start getting up early in the morning mate?"

"You know me too well. You should be aware of the fact that I'm not at all a morning person, but I did get up early today. I was just dancing and the music was quite loud so I didn't hear your call."

"I know but what will you do when you get married and-" I cut her off mid-sentence.

"This was the thing that you might have woken me up at 8 in the morning for?" I asked, now sitting on my bed.

"No."

"Then? Will you tell or I need to hear yet another lecture from you?" I asked.

"Remember Tomorrow Is Adi's Birthday." she exclaimed excitedly.

"So, what do you want me to do?" I asked her, yawning again.

"We need to plan something, right?"

"Okay, let's meet and talk about It."

"Fine let's meet at Starbucks at 10:00."

"Alrighty then." I said.

"Don't you dare be late Inaaya."

"If you let me go and change then I might be on time." I end the call and carried on with my regular chorus.

I finished my daily chorus and wore my usual, actually most favourite, black top and blue jeans and went down stairs for breakfast.

"Good Morning Mom and Pa. "I greet them while taking a plate kept ready for me. I went and sat with my Dad as he continued watching 'The Idiot Box' that is television. I don't hate watching T.V but hate it when dad does. He watches News. Now that also isn't a problem. We all have been taught to watch news or read the newspaper. But he always ends up watching some stupid news like someone killing someone, people yelling at each other etc. which I certainly avoid.

I finish my breakfast, and put the plate in the dishwasher; my mom stops me and asks something. "Kaha Nikli Sawari Itni Subha?? (Where are you going so early?)" Mom asked me sarcastically.

"Mom I'm going to meet Alisha as We are planning Adi's Birthday bash." I said while picking my scooty keys and sling bag and made my way out of the house.

As I reached Starbucks and saw Alisha waiting for me.
"Where the hell were you Inaaya?? I am waiting since half an hour." she said, blasting her anger on me.

"I'm sorry Ali, I got stuck in the traffic." I said in my defence. Then we sat down and started to discuss about the party.

"We will call all our friends in the party." I said.

"Hmm, that's a good suggestion, but will all of them come??" Alisha asked me

"Yaa, I know that we aren't friends with everyone but it's party, they'll show up."
I said.

"Let's see. By the way, who will call everyone?" she asked, taking a sip of her coffee.

"I will call everyone, don't worry; I have got everyone's number."

"How do you have everyone's number?"

"I have my sources." I said proudly.

"Okay Miss Google, but don't forget to call Yuvaan, he's Adi's bestie."

"Well, last time I checked I wasn't a great fan of his. How can you even think that I will call him?" I said to Alisha.

"Inaaya please calm down, we have to. Try and understand." Alisha said, consoling my anger.

"But why me?" I asked. "You can also call him."

"Listen, I'm not a multitasker. I can't do everything at one time. Understand na yaar. I already have to take care of the food, cake, guest list. Do this as a favour for me, and if not, then Aditya." Alisha explained.

"Okay fine." I finally agreed.

"And it's not like he's gonna eat you or something. And by the way you are the one who doesn't like talking to him. He has never had any hatred kind of feelings for you"

"Whatever." I said with a shrug. Actually, I hate Yuvaan. He is the most popular guy of our college. All the girls are crazy behind him like he's some kinda Greek god. But I had my own reasons to hate him. Now the biggest task before me was talking and convincing him to Aditya's birthday party as he was like a brother to Adi.

"Okay I will."

"Thanks, now let's leave we have a lot of work to do."

"Yes, but you are planning the whole thing, right??" I asked.

"Yeah! I just now said. I'll try to find a nice place and set the party there." Alisha said.

"Yeah actually, I have to call up everyone and ask to come to the party, I hope everyone comes. And the biggest task is to talk to that stupid douchebag Yuvaan..." I said. Alisha laughed and paid the bill as we left to complete our tasks.

A/N : So, I decided that I'll update twice a week. Yay! Tuesdays and Thursdays.

So How was the first chapter? Hope you all like it 🙂

Buh-Bye ✌

                  E D I T E D

E D I T E D