About My Life

Hello my name is Moona,  I live with my family ahhh I can't say they are my family.  OK let me say I live in faking living hell.  My sister is a bitch,  my father well he is old abusive man.  You might think that my life is shit well you are correct.  But I have good things In my life to,  you see I have these powers and they are really special nobody knows about them but me.  I also have a cat his name is Nightmare he's really cute he is black and the he has really beautiful green color.  Unlike my sister I know that I was adopted. My father and her never treat me right. My father and her or abuse me I have some scars there are left but I try not to think of them. My sister sometimes would call me alley cat or stray cat. To tell you the truth I like that name it suits me. I always will come home late you no get some street fights I'm actually really good at fighting that's how I usually make my money. I know that you thinking they are a bad girl I always get in the fight well I need money my father and that b**** would never give me anything and they don't even feed me so what am I supposed to do and I cannot work just yet so I found a way to make some money. Now I'm going to tell you a bit more about my about my powers I don't know how I got them I just have them period and I have this strange connection with cats I know that you might think I'm there clearly and I just love him so much no I haven't I have connection with them that I cannot explain they just understand me I'm just a stray cat lyrics in the darkness and ready to start your way.