"What the hell are you doing?!" Steve brandished, making a grab for me, but I dodged his arms, grabbed the keys from the dish off the small nightstand near the door and ran outside, into Steve's truck, and headed to Stark Tower.
I didn't know what I was doing only that I wasn't going to lose Tony, I couldn't, I wouldn't survive that, not again.
I'd lost too many people already in my life. It was selfish to think I could keep him as a friend as I quickly let our memories rush through me, but we were going to solve this once and for all, not only for me, but for Tasha and Bruce, as well.

"I think your wife just lost her goddamn mind, we need to go.." James mustered, tossing his car keys at Steve.
"FRIDAY have Director Coulson meet us wherever (y/n) ends up," Nat called out, shaking her head before following James out the door, "Tony doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground."
"Neither do you and Buck," Steve snapped, unable to contain his anger about the situation any longer, "if something happens to my wife..."
"Director Coulson is already in route to the tower, she is quite agitated, but I should warn you. Dr. Banner is also there, wondering what is going on?" FRIDAY interrupted.
"I'll take care of Bruce.." Nat snapped, slipping her phone in her pocket, and sliding into the backseat before Steve slammed down on the gas, "I should of suited up, she's pissed.."

I ran into the tower, not bothering with closing the door to the truck. I had no idea what I was doing, but I needed to tell Tony, to his face, that he was my friend... and I loved him, like a friend, but there was nothing that would change my feelings for Steve. My heart already dreaded what Tony was going to say, and on the way over here I tried to prepare myself, knowing I may have to let him go, forever.
Maybe I was being selfish, maybe that's why I never noticed the signs, believing we could stay friends after our time together.

"(Y/n)?" My dad's worried voice called out as I burst into the lobby, "honey look at me, I need you to breath and focus on my face."
His words reminded me of the night he found me, laying in between my dead parents, screaming and angry cause I couldn't save them, but Phil saved me, and I flinched.
"You're okay, shhh," he stated calmly, with his hands up, as of he was trying to coax or calm an animal. I tried to focus on his calm grey eyes, letting them lead me forward.
"That's it sweetheart, focus on me," Phil coaxed, and opened his arms.
My muscles twitched in aggravation, but I slowly walked towards my father, and his familiar black suit, only to have Tony and Bruce burst from the elevator. The green flickering in Bruce's eyes told me he knew.
Rage ran unabashed through my blood stream, "you told him?" I growled, planting my feet in front of Phil.
"Of course I did, he has a right to know," Tony snapped back, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Tasha should of been the one to tell Bruce, not you, or did you do this too get back at me?" I muttered, glancing at Bruce, "you're both assholes.."
"You knew?" Bruce growled, clenching his fists, as his skin took on a light shade of green.
"No, but would that of mattered, the both of you are responsible for what has happened, so don't come at me with your anger Banner..." I growled, popping my neck, and slowly circling around Tony and Bruce. My eyes never left Bruce's, and I accepted that in his Hulk form, he could kill every single person in this tower, but my anger raged over my skin, leaving that single, life saving thought by the wayside.
"I can blame a lot of things on myself, but THIS," Bruce snapped, spreading his tinted green hands in front of me, "this is one thing I will not accept responsibility for (y/n)."
"Right now you sound like Stark, just as selfish and arrogant. It's always me, me, me, right? Always you, front and center, and fuck your responsibility," I replied, nodding at Tony, "what the fuck did you expect!? Did you expect Natasha too just lie back, and wait till you decided she was important enough to hold? Did you expect one of the most self reliant women in the world to just let you use her when you saw it convenient to leave your fucken lab?!"
"Neither you or Romanoff will ever understand what we're trying to do here," Tony lamented sadly, putting a calming hand on Bruce's arm, "you've never understood.."
"(Y/n) stand down, now, and Banner you need to calm down, if you Hulk out here, we're going to have more problems than just your love life," Phil harped from behind me.
"Banner, Stark, step away from my wife, now," Steve ordered, adding his voice to my father's. I didn't glance back at him, but his voice seethed with anger.
"(Y/n), get behind me, that's an order, I won't ask you twice," Steve commanded, and my body automatically reacted to his voice, and I took a step back, realizing I needed his strength, and touch, but my unabashed rage at the two men in front of me, stopped me in my tracks.