"Well, to answer your question, married life is not stressing as everyone thought. I'm so happy I found a guy like Suho who treat me like a total queen. Too bad you let him go. Just kidding." Seulgi said.

"I don't feel bad 'cause Jennie is with me. She's better than any guys out there " She said.

"When is your wedding?" Seulgi asked.

"Uhm about that I really don't know. Ever since I underwent brain surgery, we never talked about it. And she's really busy now with their upcoming album." She sighed.

"Oh, I see. After this, we'll go to Lisa's engagement party tonight." Seulgi said.

"She's engaged already?! Why didn't she tell me about this?! Tss Lalisa." She said a bit dissapointed.

-

They are now on their way to the venue. Jisoo fell asleep.

"Jis, wake up! We're here already." Seulgi tapped Jisoo's cheek slightly

"Hold these flowers, Lisa will give it to Chaeyoung."

"Okay. But are we seriously in the venue? It's so dark in here." She said and moved out at the car.

"Seulgi! Where are you?"

Jisoo saw some people on the garden. Thanks to the Moon she somehow manage to see people there but it isn't clear enough.

As she steps closer music began to filled the area. Jennie's singing.

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead

Two lights lit up.

She took a step.

Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

She's getting nervous with each step.

Another two lights lit up.

She's confuse on what's happening.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was

The it hit her.

Tears began to stream down her angelic face.

I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

Jisoo's dad joined her to walk this time.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song

She mentally facepalmed herself. She's just wearing a simple dress and a casual make up.

When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it,
Darling, you look perfect tonight

She's now halfway to the altar. They are in an open field designed like a garden. The place isn't fully lighted yet.

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

"I can't believe you're getting tied tonight, my dear. Be happy with Jennie, okay?" Jisoo's dad said while they're walking.

"Yes, dad. I love you."

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song

I have faith in what I see

When they are few steps away from the altar , Jisoo's dad made his way to the side. Slowly, the area is now filled with unblinding lights.

Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this

You look perfect tonight

Jennie sang the last line looking into Jisoo's eyes.

"Are you crazy?! Atleast inform me so that I can wear a beautiful wedding dress." Jisoo whined. She couldn't believe she's getting married right here, right now.

"Surprise?" Jennie said awkwardly.

"Sorry to interrupt you lads but we need to start the ceremony. It's already 8:30 in the evening." Said the pastor.

"Sorry, sir. You may now start." Jennie said.

As the wedding ceremony goes on. It's now time for their vows.

"I'm not ready with my vow 'cause this lady up here didn't tell me that tonight would be our wedding da. I thought she has no plans on marrying me."

Everyone chuckled of Jisoo's intro.

"So, Jendeukie. First, I'm really grateful that God has given you life to this world. And also to your parents for making such a wonderful daughter.
You without me is like earth without the sun. Total darkness and for sure lifeless.
Thank you for coming to my life. Thank you for being my biggest blessing. Thank you for completing my being. Thank you for holding on even when there are many reasons to let go. I promise to love you when you're sad, happy, frustrated, angry, sick, old or whatever. I promise to support you on your career and be the # 1 fan. I love you, always." She puts the ring on Jen.

Jennie is now in tears.

"Okay, that looks scripted. Kidding. The pressure is on me now.
Chu, thinking about the good ol' days made me realized how luck I was, I am, and I will be. I met a woman that is beyond perfect.
You're not just beautiful in the outside but also in the inside. And that what made me fell inlove with you more. I admit, I was really hurt back then. And that made me grew into more mature person.
Giving you up is the least thing I'd do. 'Cause you are worthy to hold on. I may not be the perfect partner in life but I would do anything and everything just to give you the happiness you deserve. I love you and I promise to take care the both of you for the rest of our lives. You and dalgom, of course. Take this ring as a sign of my love, trust and commitment to you." Jennie ended her speech and put the ring on unto Jisoo.

" May you now kiss" The pastor said.

Jennie leans to Jisoo. Together they close their eyes as they lips finally met.

Everyone was happy to the newly wedded couple.

Despite everything they've been through, they remained strong and chose to love each other. Forever.

-

Not really good with sweet words. So, I apologize with this last chapter. THANK YOUUU!

(the original ending is still the first one lol)