Chapter X

The night sky is filled with a lot of stars and Jisoo can't help but to admire the view. It feels like the stars give her hope and light in the dark.

7:15 PM, "It's still early" she told herself.

She then decided to go to Han river park to enjoy more the night outside. She grab her keys and bag.

Jisoo went to an isolate place, to have more space alone. She take out her paper and pen on her bag.

Who will accompany the  Moon without the Star?

29.

-King

She wrote.

After writing something, she put on her earphones and listens to Ed's All of the Stars.

Music has always been her escape to reality.

It's just another night
And I'm staring at the moon
I saw a shooting star
And thought of you
I sang a lullaby
By the waterside and knew
If you were here,
I'd sing to you
You're on the other side
As the skyline splits in two
I'm miles away from seeing you
I can see the stars
From America
I wonder, do you see them, too?

Jisoo always played this song when she was in the US. She miss her, every damn day. She can't wait to be with her, Jennie, again.

So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me
And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home

I can hear your heart
On the radio beat
They're playing 'Chasing Cars'
And I thought of us
Back to the time,
You were lying next to me
I looked across and fell in love
So I took your hand
Back through lamp lit streets I knew
Everything led back to you
So can you see the stars?
Over Amsterdam
You're the song my heart is
Beating to

So open your eyes and see
The way our horizons meet
And all of the lights will lead
Into the night with me
And I know these scars will bleed
But both of our hearts believe
All of these stars will guide us home

"All of  these stars will guide us home" She sings with all the emotions.

*bzzt

1 message received.

From: Suho
Where are you? We're so worried now. It's already late. Please take care.

She stand up and leave the place immediately. "I need to take something before it's get late." She uttered.

She looked up the time, it's still 8:30 in the evening. Suho is overreacting. Aigoo, that guy.

She went to her car and drove home.

-

"How about we go to Han river park to continue our talk?" Seulgi suggested.

Jennie just nod for a response.

After Jennie decided to talk to Seulgi, she texted her and told her to meet in a restaurant.

It was awkward. She feels unusual beause Seulgi didn't talk that much during their meal.

The five-minute drive to Han river park was silent. A deafening silence.

When they finally arrived there, they went to place were they can talk privately.

Jennie was the first one to go out in the car to find a comfortable place for them. Jennie saw a piece of paper. She was about to see what's written on it but Seulgi came over.

"Hey. What's that?" Seulgi asked.

"Uh, it's nothing. I just saw it there." She stated and put the piece of paper in her pocket.

Seulgi then sat down and Jennie followed.

"Here." Seulgi handed her a bottle of Trevi.

"Thanks"

"I'm really sorry for causing you so much trouble y'know." Seulgi started

Jennie just looked at her signaling to continue.

"I was really got jealous over Jisoo because she was loved by you. I really had a crush on you ever since. I know, it's crazy. But I think, that really was unexpected. I don't know why, when or where did I fall for you. It's just that, one day, I woke up and my heart's beating for you. I was fangirling everytime your band was going to perform in school. God, Jennie!" Seulgi said getting teary-eyed.

"But fate has never cross our paths, you fell inlove with the most gorgeous girl in our school named Kim Jisoo. I was nothing compared to her though."

"The way you stare at her eyes lovingly, the way you treat her like a princess, I always say to myself that, 'I wish, I was her'."

"Again, I'm sorry for almost ruining your relationship back then. I realize things when we talked at the restaurant a while back. I thought I have a chance that Jisoo's not here but you a loyal hoe" Seulgi ended her speech with a chuckle.

Jennie admires Seulgi for that. Jennie was overwhelmed hearing those words from Seulgi.  Unrequited love, that sucks. But she was thankful enough because Jisoo also loved her back then.

"I didn't know, you loved me that much. Guess, I'm really that pretty. Kidding! If I never met Jisoo in my life, I think I'd fall inlove with you. You know, there many fishes in the sea, go find one. Or better yet wait for the one who'll make your stomach filled with butterflies" Jennie said.

"I really will! More handsome or prettier than you pabo." Seulgi laugh looking at how Jennie reacted.

"So, we're friends now?" Seulgi ask with a warm smile.

"Best friends." Jennie smiled back.

Who would have thought I'll be bestfriends with the one who loved me before? Crazy, nini.

Atleast, she hold no grudges with anyone now.

-
a/n I replied to one of the reader that i wouldn't update til my exams are over but can't help it. Here's a longer chapter? I guess. Hope you like it. x