Chapter 6

Eleven's smile gives you this weird swirly feeling. Your stomach tells you that you need to throw up, but out of happiness? this confuses you, you had never felt this before.

She looks at you with a weird expression on her face, maybe she has the same kind of feeling?

There is a knock on the door, "Is anybody in there?" the voice sounds like it belongs to a little old lady, old and scratchy. Eleven walks over to the door and opens it. There is a small old lady standing there, holding a walking cane and a leather handbag. 

The lady squints her eyes and tries to look at you both clearly through her glossy white glasses. She smiles and steps out of your way, you are a little confused but after a secong everything clicked and you quickly moved out of the way.

She shut the door behind her and you turned to Eleven. Her stomach grumbles before she wrapped her arms around her middle and let out a long sigh. "Hun-gary?" you say. "Yes" she says, "hungry".

You took hold of her hand and started to lead her out of the building. You remember walking with Eleven and noticing a shop with bread in the window. That's all they really fed you back at the lab. Bread and these little white things called "rice"On the rare ocassion you did get fruit, things called 'Mangoes" or "Apples".

You walked down the street with your fingers laced together, smiling and looking in all the windows of different shops. 

You stop in front of the bakery. "Bread!" Eleven says with exitment in her eyes. She knows what this is! Maybe she knows what fruit is as well. 

You walk into the bakery and the smell of freshly baked bread instantly fills the air. Eleven closes her eyes and takes a second to take it all in. It is warm and fresh and you feel as if you could fall asleep right then and there on her sholder without a care in the world.

You both walk up to the little window at the counter were the little muffins and pies are on display.

You lick your lips, you have never seen any kind of food look this good before. A boy with a black apron and cap on slides across the counter. "Can I get you two ladies anything?". Eleven looks at the chocolate muffins in the window and points to them. "Two of these?". You nod your head and hand the $10 up to him. "That's just enough! Have a great day!". He hands you two big brown chocolate muffins and you both walk out.

Eleven has the biggest smile on her face. She's so pretty. You start to get that feeling in your stomach again. Why won't it go away? Maybe your just hungry, a different kind of hungry.

You both sit down on the footpath, your backs up against the wall of an an old antique store. Pretty little paintings and clocks in the window. The street is reasonably quiet. A few cars go by every now and then. 

You bite into the chocolate muffin, sinking your teeth into a chocotale wonderland. It's Sooooo good. Even better than the delicious "Mangoes" you would eat back at the lab.

Remember how big Eleven's smile was before? Well now its even bigger. She has taken the biggest bite and can hardly keep her mouth shut.

You both smile at eachother as you try to swallow the huge amount of muffin you stuffed your face with. 

Everything is perfect. No plans, only ideas. Things just seem to progress. At this point you don't really care what happens, as long as your with her. 

Thunder is heard in the distance as grey clouds cover the sky like a big grey blanket. Little rain drops start to fall and the air goes cold. Luckily, your sitting under cover that the shop has provided you.  Eleven starts to shiver, goosebumbs on her arms start to show. 

You put down the remains of your muffin and wrap your arms around her, trying to provide her with some warmth. She slowly slides her head down onto your sholder, bringing her legs up close to her chest, turning herself into a ball.

She was shaking pretty hard thanks to the weather, but in a was kind of comforting in a way. She is so lovely, she is staring at the ground thinking. You wonder what she is thinking about. Maybe the lab, maybe food, maybe, maybe you? Could she be thinking about you? But there is so many other different and interesting things to think about.

You have confused yourself. You overthink pretty much everything, why wouldn't you, there is so many things to think about. Especially in this new in exciting world. 

Elevens eyelids start to lower and she starts to sink into your arms. She's falling asleep, and you don't blamer her, so many new and different things have happened today she is probably ready to die from exhaustion.

You rest your head on top of hers and watch the rain fall onto the ground and you slowly start to drift off.

What a day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello people of the S.T fandom! 

Hope that was okay enough for you, sorry my writing is so shit.

Im trying to make the chapters a lot longer for you guys so you get a good read out of them.

I'll have another chapter out soon.

Byee!😄