Kapitel 14: Unlimited Shining 2

"Black Ash!"

Shuu kicked the ball which was covered by black energy and it rocketing to the goal with the black stream. Tachimukai was just standing still didn't even avoid the shoot which could endanger himself and let the Unlimited Shining to score their first goal. No cheers and no high-five; both of the team stayed silent with bleaker aura than before.

"Isn't it will give more pain to him?" Hakuryuu pointed his thumb at Endou.

Kidou glanced at his teammates, nodded lightly then faced up Hakuryuu, "we know that our feeling will affect him, but.. we have no choice.." He looked up at Endou, "I've been thinking and.. I'm sorry Endou but.. this time.. We have to neglect you for a moment.."

"Are you sure, Kidou?" Gouenji worried, "if he can't bear it, he will..."

"I know.." Kidou clenched his fist, "Endou is our source of life, and our power is limited as he has his full consciousness.. if we force our limit, it will reduce his lifespan, but this time we can't defeat them with our current level.. So.. There's no other choice but to neglect him.." He gritted, "let's finish it fast, so we can retrieve him and get Tsunami back.."

Though Endou was almost fainted, he still could hear what Kidou said but he could do nothing since his entire body was paralyzed. There's one thing which disrupted him the most among the pain. He felt like there's one name had been removed and it choked his throat. The pound of his heart was slowly getting hard and fast as the game resumed below him. This time, he felt a lot of energy was absorbed out of his body that faintly decreased his consciousness. He closed his eyes slowly as his vision blurred away.

Kidou stopped from dribbling the ball, "Endou.." He looked up, "you guys feel it?"

"Yeah, I can feel it.." Said Gouenji followed by a nod of the whole team.

"It's the time.. Endou let you to use his power.." Said Yuuichi as he took the ball from Kidou, "let's do this.." He rushed to the goal.

Yuuichi passed the ball to Someoka who kicked the ball as it's charged and surrounded by blue energy. It flying promptly followed by a blue dragon.

"Dragon Crash!"

Gouenji ran up toward the ball then as his feet was covered by intense stream of fire, he shoot the ball, making it as a shoot chain instantly.

"Maximum Fire!"

As it set ablaze, it tremendously ahead toward the goal. There's a white spiky haired boy with black bandana on his forehead standing still before the goal. He jumped high then smashed down the ball, left a huge palm print on the ground as the ball was successfully stopped.

"Wild Dunk!"

"Ibuki, pass it to Yukimura!" Ordered Hakuryuu, "Yukimura make it in!"

Yukimura kicked the ball after he double crossed kicking, allowing a panther appeared and it's ahead toward the goal as the panther following behind it.

"Panther Blizzard!"

"God Hand!"

Exclaimed Tachimukai as he stopped the ball by the same technique as Endou's with different color style. Not wasting the time, he kicked it to Fudou who dribbled it fast, but distracted by a pink haired girl who stroke him by a pink energy while she ran away took the ball with a pink hoop in her hand.

"Kusaka!" She passed the ball.

Kusaka took it, "Matatagi!" He then passed it.

Matatagi dribbled it toward the opponent's field, then he jumped back and forth. He kicked it with his heel, let it flew as it charged by blue energy.

"Parkour Attack!"

"I will crush you!" Exclaimed Hakuryuu, "White Hurricane!"

Hakuryuu made a shoot chain by kicking the ball after he gathered the energy upon it. It fully forced toward the goal as the hurricane trail following behind it. Tachimukai wasn't able to take a move and he's blown away to his own goal roughly. Another score for Hakuryuu's team.

"They're strong.." Muttered Kidou, "we're still lack of power.." He looked at Endou who was dead silent above him, "I have to do something.."

The fist half was over with 2-0 score. Both of the teams were separately took a rest while discussing the next plan.

"We won't be able to defeat them.." Said Yuuichi with a glum on his face.

"What did you say!?" Someoka yelled.

Yuuichi sighed, "you can never win against Shuu and Hakuryuu.. We have to think another way to save Endou.."

"Yuuichi, you're the Chronos, but why do you act like you have no power upon this place?" Hiroto suspecting since he felt that Yuuichi should have been done something, "you know how to save him yet you refuse to do that.. What makes you hesitate?"

Yuuichi closed his eyes briefly, "I do have no power nor authority upon everything which have link with this place.. it's because of him.." He threw a stare far and deep into the cave, "moreover, if I have to save him with my way.. You will lose everything.."

The Inazuma team looked at one another in confusion.

"You may know that your captain is just a replica, but you know nothing about his true form, am I wrong?" Fubuki added, "let me tell you that.. Your beloved captain, Endou Mamoru, is actually the other Chrono Stone.."