Do I Want Him?🤔 pt.2

Quincy💥

I was cleaning up my place, getting ready for Baby Q. After I finished my six month rehab program, Sadi agreed to let me have him whenever I wanted. It's going on seven months now since I touched the bottle, honestly I've never felt better.

Yeah I still smoke weed, but I try to stay away from liquor. They served drinks at Baby Q's third birthday, not once did I hold my hand out for one all night. Sadi and I are better than ever, we talked about our problems. She already told that I was forgiven me for all the wrong I've done to her in the past, we still have some patches to repair but it's a process. I'm just thankful she hasn't given up on me yet, love that girl man.

She's such a good woman, she was there the whole six months. When I felt like I wanted to binge drink or give in. Sadi was right there, reminding me that I have a little me looking up at me. To be that positive male role model in his life, and not just the man he knows as dad. I know without her and my son, I'd probably be on a slow fall to self destruction. Even if we're not together right now, she gone come home to daddy soon. I'll make sure of it.

Speaking of home, a light knock at my front door, snatched me from my thoughts. I quickly put out my blunt, spraying some febreeze to air the place out, then calmly walk over to answer it. I pull the door open seeing Hasadi, and baby Q. All I could think was damn🤤, my sons momma fine as hell. "Daddy!" He cheers, almost jumping into my arms. Out of his moms.

"Wassup baby boy" I chuckle, hugging his tiny body back. "Hey Q" Her soft voice speaks, as she walks inside. "Wassup ma" I respond, shutting the door behind her. It's kinda weird now that Sadi and I aren't together, we we're in a relationship for six years prior to her getting pregnant with Baby Q. We were the on again, off again couple everybody loved to see together.

"You look good" She smiles, looking me up and down. "Thanks, I feel good" I tell her, with a genuine smile. "Great" She says, looking at me with a soft expression, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth. "You got plans for today?" I ask, bouncing little man on my arm.

"I told my aunt I would help her at the bakery, I'm free afterwards." She tells me. "Come back later, we can all go do something" I say, she nods. "Mommy I want cake" Baby Q says. "You don't need cake... here some candy" She says, pulling a sugar free sucker out her purse.

"Daddy I have cake?" He tries the puppy face. "What mommy say" I say with a serious face, he sighs. Giving me the candy to open. I put him on the ground, letting him walk around the house. "So what time you'a be back?" I ask, stepping closer to her.

"Ehh, won't be that long. She closes up at 7, so I'm gonna head over" She tells me, preparing to walk out. "Sadi" I call her, waiting for her to turn around. When she does I press my lips on her soft ones, all those feeling came rushing back. My heart started racing like our first kiss all over again.

She grabbed my face, kissing my bottom lip. She pulls me closer by my shirt, wrapping her arms around me. "I missed you too" She bites her lip, fixing the smudged lipgloss around my lips. "Ew" Quaiden says, walking in the living room.

We chuckle at him, she was bout to walk out again. I grab her belt loop, pulling her back. "Q, I gotta go" She giggles at me. "I'm sorry but those lips, damn I missed them" I tell her, resting my hand on the arch of her back. "The sooner I leave the faster I get back" She tells me, pecking my lips.

"The way you kissing me, tells me otherwise" I say, kissing all over her. "Then let me go" She giggles, trying to get out of my embrace. "I'm trying" I tell her, rubbing her chubby waist. I missed her body too.

"Go get Baby Q and walk me out" She tells me, I sigh and nod. Going to get my son, he was banging his lollipop on my glass table. "Aye boy, you better stop that" I tell him, he immediately pulled his arm back. "Come on we gone walk mommy outside" I tell him. "Ok" His tiny voice says, as he runs towards Sadi.