quick little something

"i don't know if you know this or not , but i really love you. Like a lot. You're so fucking gorgeous. You give the best head ever. And i love when you wrap your pretty little lips around my dick." He said as he slipped his hands into my underwear while we were watching this movie.

"Cameron , cmon. We're watching a movie haha. Lets just do this later." I️ said as I️ pulled his hands out. He pushed my down on the couch and sat over me. "I️ want you right now. And I️ will have you."

He said as he dove for my neck, leaving soft kisses and love marks all over it. I️ softly moaned, even though I️ was attempting to hold it back. I️ didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing what he was doing to me.

But it didn't work. "Oh you like that? I️ thought you didn't want it." He smirked as he rubbed his hardon on my thigh. I️ wanted him so bad now. "C-cameron.. I️ want you now." I️ said looking into his eyes.

"Hm. Okay baby." He smiled as he ripped my clothes off. He went down on me , breathing on my heat before slowly inserting his tongue inside me. He continued to do this, until I️ screamed, "CAMERON JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!"

He grinned so hard. He took his pants off and pulled his hard dick out. It slapped his stomach. I️ internally yelped. He slowly inserted the tip inside before thrusting into me.

He did this for 5 or more strokes... then suddenly stopped. No warning, no nothing. "Cameron, wh-why did you stop?" I️ cried.

"Because this is my favorite part of this movie." He smiled as he pulled his pants up and put a blanket over his shirtless body. I️ stared at him in disbelief, as I️ groaned and laid back down.
~~~
JUST WANTED TO TYPE THIS OUT BECAUSE IM COMING BACK SOON!