Mile High Club {C.D}

So by reading the description you should know my book got deleted, but I'm writing a new one hence why you're reading this 😂 hope you enjoy xx
~~~~~~~~~~
You had just stepped out of a long, relaxing shower and you felt rejuvenated. You walked out of your bathroom into your room, and got your under garments out of your drawer. Slowly, you put on your bralette because that was serving as a top and a bra today. (A/N I have one of those, they are soo cute although mother won't let me wear it out 🌚) After you had put on your under garments, you grabbed a pair of high waisted blue jeans out of the drawer. You put them on, along with a pair of black vans. Just as you were about to unplug your phone, Cameron came dashing up the stairs yelling,"Y/N WE NEED TO GET PACKED! WE HAVE 30 MINUTES UNTIL OUR FLIGHT!" He shouted as he frantically searched the room for a miscellaneous suitcase. You just sat on the bed, chuckling to yourself checking your social media. "What the hell is so funny? We need to get going." He asked as he searched. You laughed. "Ohh nothing. Just the fact that for once I'm actually prepared before you." You said cockily. He turned around and stared at you. "You think this is fucking funny? I have a fashion show to get to in London and I'm not prepared. Y/N baby just please help me." He said as he walked over to you and cupped your face in his hands. You looked into those chestnut brown eyes and couldn't help but feel sympathy. "Ugh fine Cameron, but you owe me." He walked off and whispered to himself: I got you on the plane, babygirl.
~10 minutes later~
"Oh my gosh! Thanks so much babe. I couldn't have done it without you." He said as he walked over to you and kissed you on the cheek. You just laughed. "Okay now come on! The airport is a 15 minute drive, and we have 20 minutes which means we'll only have 5 minutes to board the plane! OH MY GOSH CAMERON WE NEED TO LEAVE!" You shouted as you called an uber. They picked you up, dropped you off at the airport and surprisingly because of their shortcut you have 10 minutes to board your plane, which means that you can stop at Starbucks.
~AFTER STARBUCKS~
"Yaaay! We boarded the plane on time." You said. Cameron cocked his head to the side and said,"Too bad we're in the fucking back!" You just rolled your eyes, put on your earbuds, and let the Blonde album take you away. 3 hours into the flight, you're awake playing games on your iPad, editing your YouTube video, and taking #relationshipgoals pics on Cameron and your snapchat (A/N Cameron is asleep and you're taking selfies of him while he's sleep). Just then you heard a slight sound come from Camerons plump, luscious, pink lips. You heard it through your earbuds which meant it must've been pretty loud. You took out your earbuds and listened closely. "Oh yeah. Right there. Wait. Don't move. Mm.. Harder? Okay babygirl. Whatever you want daddy gives you." You smirked at Camerons dirty dream and reached under his blanket. You slowly unbuckled his pants belt and took out his member from his black CKs. You started to palm him slowly and softly to ensure that he didn't wake up too fast. You spit on your hand and kept going still at a steady pace. "Ooh yeah Y/N. That's the spot. Rub me down, Mrs. Officer." Your lips curved into a half smile as you started to go faster. Slowly, Camerons eyes fluttered open and he saw what was happening beneath the blanket.

~CaMeRoNs PoInT oF vIeW~
"What the hell, Y/N? What're you doing? You're gonna get us caught!" He said as he stared down at your hands. You looked up at him with pleading eyes. "I thought you wanted Mrs. Officer to rub you down?" You said slyly. His mouth formed a small 'o' as he realized you heard that. "It's okay daddy. I'll make sure we don't get caught." You said as you got up to make sure there was nobody in the aisle. You led Cam to the bathroom and locked the door. You spun him around and pushed him against the wall. You slowly bit his bottom lip while you and Camerons tongue fought for dominance. You unzipped his pants, and got to work. You slowly placed his tip in your mouth, kissing it and licking it. Then you slowly started to take more of him into your mouth. You could barely fit his length into your mouth but he found a way. He pushed down on your head, making you gag in the process. "Oh my god Y/N.." He said. You stood up and pulled down your jeans. You kicked them off before Cameron sat down on the toilet seat, and you straddled your hips into his. You slowly pushed yourself onto Cameron's hard length, feeling yourself clench around him. "Oh.. My.. God. Cam your so f-fucking big." You managed to get out. "Only the best for my babygirl." He pushed himself into you, yearning for more contact with your body. He kept going faster and faster. "F-fuck Ca-am! I'm th-there." You said. He reached down and rubbed figure 8s on your clit to help you reach your high. "Ohhhh!!" You said as you released all over Cameron.

~YoUr PoInT oF vIeW~
"Next time you wanna have a dirty dream like that, and not clue me in on it, you'll be finishing by yourself." You said as you put your jeans on and frumped up your hair. "Love ya, babe! Mwah!" You said as you blew him a kiss. "I guess I gotta start flying with Cam more often." You said smiling
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO HI GUYS! THIS IS MY SECOND BOOK BC OTHER ONE GOT DELETED YADDA YADDA YADDA. ENJOY, COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW ME FOR MORE SMUTTIES 😛 LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️
1028 words- SaIaH 🌚💙