Alariklaus

Alariklaus opens the closet and takes out 2 shirts. Katherine is tied to a chair. Alariklaus sighs,"Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Katherine laughs", dDark shirt looks better, remember you are on the outs with you're girlfriend Jenna." "Oh yes Elena's aunt because of the ex wife Isobel, What else?, Alariklaus laughs.

Katherine thinks,"Hmm he has a daughter named Era they are really close. She will be at school she is his teaching assistant. Isobel had her before she met John and had Elena. She lives here so you better make sure to keep her away.

Alariklaus laughs,"I do not plan to be in the this body that long." Before he left to go to the school he compelled Katherine to stab herself in the leg over and over until he got back.

" Before he left to go to the school he compelled Katherine to stab herself in the leg over and over until he got back

I was at Caroline's, good thing I brought clothes to change into before we head off to the school. After changing I cooked us breakfast, then we left in my jeep to our destination.

Everyone sits down in their seats before class starts. I start getting supplies and grade papers. Elena takes the poster for the 60's decade dance out of her bag and shows it to Stefan with a smile. He shakes his head in disapproval. Then, she shows it to Bonnie. She nods her head. Elena looks back at Stefan. I laugh as she even looks my way, I shake my head no too. My father arrives; I look up and smile at him.

Klaus: P.O.V:

I walk in and scan the room for Elena, but my eyes land on the desk beside mine. She was smiling at me and she was beautiful. I stop staring remembering I'm not in my own body. I clear my throat, "Hello, class. What are we learning today?" Dana replies,"With the decade dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week." I chuckle," Right. The sixties".

He sees Elena. He looks at her for a while and turns to the board, but Era beat him to it. "I got you, Mr. Saltzman." Her voice was angelic, unlike any I've heard before. The, uh, ahem...I turn back to the class.

I continue, "The sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but...Actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course.

They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the...we walked on the moon. There was Watergate.

"Elena laughed, "Watergate was the seventies, Ric. I-I mean, Mr. Saltzman. I shake my head," Right. It all kind of mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Elena." Class was over so I was watching everyone leave. The voice caught my attention, "It's lunch, didn't you bring anything," Era looked concerned.

"Hmm, oh yeah I'm not really hungry, I wish Jenna would forgive me", I thought quickly. She smiled, making me do the same. Dammit what the bloody hell am I thinking, I have to keep on task. "It ok, she will forgive you well see you later; I'm going to eat lunch with the girls." She hugs me and walks away. I smirk coming up with plan.